anyone know Ikariam like games??

i am playing ikariam, but it is too slow... i wish to find an alike game, to be web-based .. and have the same idea, of building an empire and grow stronger

any idea?

Favorite Answer

There are two gaes that I play that are like ikariam. I play ikariam myself, yet only recently learned about it...

The other two are as follows:

Ogame

Travian

Those two are good, but differ a bit. Travian is your closest match to ikariam. It's sorta the same, in the sense of building and stuffies. Ogame is like a future-istic version of travian ad ikariam. Both are free, so it' worth a shot. I prefer ikariam now, because I got bored of the other two, but meh, you may be different. ^^

Have fun deary.

Source(s): I play lots of video games on pc...

Well I don't know of any games quite like that but theres millsberry.com theres lots of games to play there & lots of stuff to collect. Sign up here

http://millsberryfandf.proboards84.com/index.cgi

if you want all the info & secrets of the game. The game is pretty boring untill you sign up on the fan site MF&F.