I'm disfigured and can't find love, what reason do I have to live?

I've suffered from depression for many years, have suffered from cruelty beyond comprehension, had a sociopathic father and a mother who was not much better, both drug addicts most of my childhood, the only relase I could have ever had from this childhood hell was finding someone to love me for what I could... show more I've suffered from depression for many years, have suffered from cruelty beyond comprehension, had a sociopathic father and a mother who was not much better, both drug addicts most of my childhood, the only relase I could have ever had from this childhood hell was finding someone to love me for what I could offer, but I developed a rare condition in my teenage years and have been disfigured every since(now 21.)

I don't do well in public, hardly function actually, both because I have extreme anxiety(puking, tremors in the past, not quite at that level now), and just because I can't relate. I never had the normal childhood and adolescent experiences to fit in with people, I've had struggles most could never dream of.

The longer I deal with depression and anxiety, even though it's not what it once was, the more my defense declined, I know most would already be gone now, I'm having a hard time finding a reason to live.
Update: How do you know there are good things Danny?