What's better: Suzuki OR Yamaha OR Honda?

Favorite Answer

I say you can't go wrong with Honda or Yamaha. I have a yamaha FZ6 and it's awesome, but my cousin swears by Honda and he's had 4 of them and no problems. Suzuki makes good street bikes but i have two friends who had the 250 quad and the motor kept seizing up until the just sold it and couldn't take boring it over and over and rebuilding the motor

Source(s): got 2 honda quads, a yamaha quad, a yamaha streetbike, and 2 yamaha jet skis - NO PROBLEMS!

They are all about the same with one exception, the Honda and Yamaha do not use a power valve. This is fine for advanced riders, but for a beginner to intermediate rider it is a disadvantage. So if you are an A or B class racer any of the 3 would be fine, but if you are a C class racer or just ride for fun go for the RM, although the KTM85 is a better choice for any level but you didn't include it as an option.

Hey! What a bout Kawasaki??

Their new bikes are terriffic!

In all honesty, all the major manufacturers make good bikes. There may be slight differences between the brands in terms of geometry and ride, maintenance costs and frequency and of course, color.....

But all in all, the best way to determine which bike fits you best and you feel comfortable on, is to get out and ride 'em.

I own 6 Yamahas and a Honda. Had both Suzuki and Kawasaki in the past and enjoyed each and every one of them.

Stick with one of the major players........Oh, and don't forget KTM. They make great bikes, expensive, but very good.

Stay away from the cheap Chinese stuff.........

Suzuki's GSXR owns the 750 class. There the only one of the big 3 that make one! haha. In all seriousness though, Honda has a stellar reputation on and off the track along with great resale value, reliability, and performance. I have a kawi ZX6r, ridden my friends 07 yamaha r6 and another buddys 05 CBR600rr and that CBR was by far the easiest bike to ride/handle with limited track time.

if you are talking about atv's i would say honda. suzuki has had frames brake since the mid 80's and still do, very coman. yamaha is not as bad as they once was. they are catching honda, expecialy in the utility market. honda has the best quality, and if you ever get to tour these factorys you can see the differance in the factory its self.

I own 6 yamaha's and haven't had a problem 1 with any one of them, so I would say Yamaha

yamaha the raptor 660 is the best

Each manufacturer has it's best in class and a few duds.

Depends on the type and size of machine you're looking for.

Harley

• Nate

depends on the model and what your looking for, overall I'd say Honda

Source(s): GSX-R 1000