HONESTLY>>> what WOULD you say?

so.. here's the scenario:

Your standing in line at Starbucks, and you turn around and see that your ALL-TIME FAVORITE hip-hop figure is standing behind you in line.. would you say anything or be stuck on stupid? IF you DID say something>> what would it be?

Best Answer

I'd like to think I'd be pretty cool about it...I'd try and judge if seemed approachable first and then say:

"Wow, Meth I'm a big fan...I've just got a Q of the best skizzer ever! Want to come and blaze one?"

I once saw one of my all time heroes at the cinema but he was with his kids so I just left him to it.

• That's funny, because this morning I was on the train going to work and I saw this local cat in DC,Damuthefudgemunk, getting off the train with me. I looked him in the eye as he walked by and I'm pretty sure it was him. I didn't get a chance to say anything....but if I did, I'd probably tell him that I liked the Y Society album he did with Insight and that his Spare Time instrumentals brings me back to the beats of the early 90s.

Other than that, If I saw Rakim at Starbucks I would fukc with him and tell him Eric B. is working the cappuchino machine.

Andre 3000 was walking out of my office building as I was walking in. I totally froze like a big loser. Had I been able to speak, I probably would have said something along the lines of "you're a musical genius". Oh well.

i prob. wouldnt say anything.... i got mad love 4 them but i would feel too much like a "groupie" if i were to start runnin my mouth....

maybe if it was 1 of my favorites that hasnt been doing any thing 4 a while maybe id ask when they were puttin some new joints out??? but prob not cuz i wouldnt want to invade on they personal time.... i know they prob get tired of that.....

Source(s): *edit* if it were krs- i would ask him whats he thinkin with the artists on the new stop the violence movement and i would ask wheres some of the counsious hip hop artist????
  • Fabe

I'd probably be stuck on stupid..lol..or just Simply say Hi..I've met a few celebs before, and always kept my composure by just saying Hi..I don't want to be on no Groupie sh*t..ya know..They eat, sleep, sh*t just like the rest of us..

If I say NaS out of the blue, I would tell him "Thank You" for keeping his music real and giving me something to listen to for the last 14 years

I'd be like "Oh Sh*t". Do you mind if I take a pic with you on my cam phone? Where are you about to go? May I join you?

Say wow nice song!

The Game, why you got that new sh-tty tattoo

I'd say "thank you" and offer to buy him a cup of coffee