Warhawk ps3 questions?

When i play warhawk online I have to hit other planes with at least 3 missles before i kill them, but i am constantly killed after being hit by only 1 missle, with full health. I'm talking I direct hit people 3 or 4 times in a row, they turn around hit me with one quick and im dead. This has happened many times. It also goes with the ground game, I have to knife people 2 or 3 times, they get me once im dead. I have to hit them with the flame thrower for about five seconds, they hit me for one second game over. Its like this with all the weapons on the game. Do your weapons become more powerful as you advance in rank or something? I have a wireless connection thats always around 80% connections strength. That wouldnt cause any problems would it? My game doesnt lag at all. Any help would be appreciated.

Favorite Answer

i belive u may be experiencing lag....evan if u dont notice it, also the knife is tricky to use. it is a 1 hit kill weapon but its hard to hit people evan when u think u are u most likely arent. but im mainly gonna say its lag because thare are no other reasons for ground combat like that...although in the air.....people are extreamly skilled with hawks and u just gotta learn the tricks of the trade.....im not good with hawks so i cant give u advice on that. and NO! people do not get more powerful in anyway EVER! this is a balanced game and rank is just how skilled the player himself is.

There is always some underlying lag around, even if you don't notice it. Not sure about your question though...I was thinking that the people in the planes were just using a different missile, until you spoke about the flame thrower...Maybe you're too far away when you use it?

No distinction in any respect once you play splitscreen all of the maps are good and an identical in easy terms some events of communities do no longer enable splitscreen (like diverse servers) worth figuring out to purchase

I think they are higher ranked than you. When you choose what team to join look at the people's ranks. Some say "all" and others are more specific. That should help.