I started my last period on Feb.14 I am ttc and today I have started spotting Any ideas what my spotting means

My last period beofre that was on Dec.30 I was ttc then to and really thought i was up until Feb.14 Hopefully it worked this time around but I didnt't think I was suppose to ovulate yet...

I really need ideas and advice..

• Vicky
    Favorite Answer

This is hard to tell because your last cycle was so very long. Have you tried http://www.fertilityfriend.com? It will help you to identify your ovulation dates. If you were on a 28-day cycle, then Feb 28th would have been a typical ovulation date, but with that long cycle from Dec-Feb it's hard to tell. If you did Ov on 28th, then sex the previous 5 days would give the best chance for pregnancy. Have a look at the FF site, and maybe consider using OPKs to work out ovulation dates. You will ovulate 14 days before your next period, but with an irregular cycle, you'll need more help with finding your OV date. OPKs and monitoring CM can help a lot. Good luck!!!