Does the Graco SnugRide Infant Car Seat come with the base that goes in your car? I cant seem to tell...?

I cant tell from the online descriptions. I dont want to buy one, if it already comes with it. Thanks!

Favorite Answer

Yes it does, and its always good to have 2 car seat bases!! Trust me!!

Yes, the Graco Snugride does come with a stay-in-car base, so does the SafeSeat.

Yes, the GRACO snugrides come with a base ! However, don't spend the $40 to get an extra base most if not ALL GRACO snugride bases fit even if it did't come with that exact seat !

*I borrowed the extra base from a friend that had an older GRACO snugride and it worked just fine it just was a different color !

Yes, It comes with a base. We also had to buy another "S" clip for the base to make sure that it as tightly secured in our car as well as a more secure head rest. The one that came with the seat was not as thick as I would lhave liked it to be but I also had a very tiny baby. Both items that we purchased were inexpensive but made all the difference in the world. I love this seat and highly recomend it!!

Good Luck!

Source(s): Momma of a Beautiful 3 month old!!

Yes it does, and you can also buy a second one if you have two cars, so you can have one base in each car. I have a snugride and it's really nice, IF you get the pricier ones because they are very padded. The super cheap ones may be just as safe, but they are rock hard to the touch. :( I wanted my baby to be comfy!!

• Ashley

Yes, all of them come with a base.

It does come with the base.

also, make sure you buy a seperate head rest/head pillow, the one that comes with this car seat is worthless. but its still an excellent car seat, I highly recommend it.

Source(s): I have one.

Although, if you have more than one car it is convenient to purchase another base.

• tw9165

I remember having that same question / problem, but yup it sure does...and we got an extra one for other car too.

yes, it does come with it.