Fia
Lv 5
Fia asked in Entertainment & MusicPolls & Surveys · 1 decade ago

does it bother you when people just pop in or come to your place uninvited =)?

or is that something you like and shows peoples closeness..

Update:

lolz duke i was just thinking about them!!

25 Answers

Relevance
  • Duke
    Lv 7
    1 decade ago
    Best Answer

I'm surprised that Jerry never shot Kramer to death for doing that!

:P

• 1 decade ago

It is not a matter of closeness. It is a matter of discreet.

I feel very annoyed when I am in my nightgown, rollers on my hair, creme on my face or, dressed up and ready to go.or with headache, not wanting to see a single soul..... when the door bell rings and a friend shows just for a visit.

Now, all my friends know that even half an hour earlier, they call to ask if I will be home or busy enough not to have free time.

That is exactly what I personally do to all my friends and relatives.

• Anonymous
    1 decade ago

Yes. I'm rather old-school on this subject. It irritates me when people just drop in while I'm in the middle of something I have no intention of stopping because I need to get it done, and have other things to do as well.

And even if I'm just screwing around on the computer while doing laundry, chances are good I'm in my pj's or something skimpy, so people need to call first to see if it's okay to stop by.

• 1 decade ago

It bothers me -

I dont like people just showing up = 0

I like my privacy

• How do you think about the answers? You can sign in to vote the answer.
  • 1 decade ago

Yes. I won't answer the door. To show you how much I don't like it, my mother stopped over unannounced, and I wouldn't answer the door. When she called later, I told her if she had called she wouldn't have had a problem reaching us.

• Anonymous
    4 years ago

To be honest, it does. When I was younger, I used to have this friend who would bring her friend over to my birthday party. In the end though I did not mind because I got an extra gift!

• 1 decade ago

Hardly ever happens to us so it doesn't bother me unless I am in the bathroom which is near the door.

• Edgein
    Lv 7
    1 decade ago

No one comes around my house without prior knowledge that is not me being picky it is a sign of courtesy. I would not call without someone knowing so why should they.

• Tom H
    Lv 6
    1 decade ago

I need 10 minutes warning or I will not be feeling very hospitable.

• tman
    Lv 7
    1 decade ago

Yes it does only because I sometimes just don't feel like entertaining guests .

Still have questions? Get your answers by asking now.