Yahoo Answers is shutting down on May 4th, 2021 (Eastern Time) and the Yahoo Answers website is now in read-only mode. There will be no changes to other Yahoo properties or services, or your Yahoo account. You can find more information about the Yahoo Answers shutdown and how to download your data on this help page.

FIZZBABE!!! asked in HealthDiet & Fitness · 1 decade ago

Is Key Lime Pie a Good Breakfast??

I am eating it right now for breakfast is that ok??? BTW I am trying to lose weight!

Oh yah Minor detail I forgot it is Yoplait Light Yogurt~

Sawna It is BETER then the real thing!! I am excersizing to though!

• .
    Favorite Answer

Key Lime Pie is not a good breakfast...any flavor of light yogurt is fine for b'fast (although you might want to add some protein with that).

So apparently you've seen the commercials with the woman mentioning all the "goodies" she eats and is losing weight, when she's really talking about yogurt flavors. Apparently that commercial had an impact on you.

100 years ago, pie was a regular breakfast food, but more people did manual labor to work off the calories. If you're trying to lose weight, you need more fiber at breakfast so you will feel more full. Also, all the sugar will give you a quick high but a really, fast drop in energy about 2 hours after you eat it.

Your choice.

EDIT: Some minor detail, Celenia! I think you should have a real piece just as punishment for causing me to take you seriously!

well, the Yoplait Light Yogurt pie ain't that bad, i would eat it, but not the whole dang thing, OK? i have made the pie be for and i loved it and its yogurt so its not horrible. hope this helps

there are healthier choices for breakfast, especially if you're trying to lose weight. But I have to admit that sounds really good to me - i'd like some key lime pie for breakfast.

If your trying to lose wieght, key lime pie is not a good idea. Especially breakfast...(But it tasts good though!)

#1 keylime pie is good ANYTIME!

#2 if you are trying to lose weight stay awway from ANY pie!escpecially keylime!!!!!!all the cream cheese is SOSOSO fatning!!!!!!!

but maybe if you had one little slice 2 or 3 times a week...

:)

sure as long as you dont exceed the amount of calories of that day..

heck you can lose wieght on a oreo diet..

So eat your key lime pie...

sorry, any kind of pie for breakfast isnt healthy.

too much sugar for morning breakfast

Yougurt is fine............so does it taste as good as the real thing?