Slang Anatomy Quiz: The part between the scrotum and the anus is called the "taint" or the "chode"?

7 Answers

Relevance
  • Anonymous
    1 decade ago
    Favorite Answer

Taint is the part between you anus and scrotum (or vagina and anus in a woman). Its real name is the perineum, I guess it is more important to men because pushing it usually puts pressure on the prostate.

It also goes by the names of nifkin and gooch (not to be confused with cooch).

A chode is something wider than it is long.

• pynes
    Lv 4
    4 years ago

Slang For Anus

• 1 decade ago

It's called the taint. a "chode" is a very wide penis.. a traditional chode is one that's wider than it is long, but I'm not sure if htose actually exist in real life or just in myth.

• Anonymous
    1 decade ago

the correct usage here is taint for girls and chode for boys . dont quite no where the chode word came from but for the girls its slang is taint "p***y and taint a**

• How do you think about the answers? You can sign in to vote the answer.
  • 1 decade ago

T'aint the chode.

• Anonymous
    5 years ago

From what I understand the title is referencing the idea presented in the movie (intelligent design) is "expelled" from the school system and not taught because it has no scientific basis.

• Anonymous
    1 decade ago

Its slang derived from the expresssion that it taint your @sshole and it taint your .......(place appropriate anotomy term here).

Still have questions? Get your answers by asking now.