Which presidential candidate do you think is the most gay friendly? NOT necessarily the candidate you support.

Favorite Answer

hillary is obviously a closet lesbian so i'd say her.

• The best way to protect anyone's civil liberties is to assert greater freedom for all.

Ron Paul is sponsoring a bill that would not allow the Supreme Court to make rulings limiting State electorates' right to pass laws involving sexuality.

Granted, some states will vote out gay rights but if you think it's hard to get it at the ballot level in the States try passing a Constitutional amendment (pass the Congress and THEN ratified by all 50). Your best option is at the ballot box in your own state.

Obama and Clinton are the most likely to try to ramrod it through judicial activism at the Supreme Court level.

Google Clinton and Huma Abedin. Rumor mill has it that these two are more then employer and employee, but a lot of of it is coming from the right wing. From what I have heard is the L.A. Times has proof but refuse to break the story until after the elections. All of this is of course speculation since I have not seen evidence myself. If it is true, Hillary has better taste in women then Bill does.

honestly I do not really care...when it comes to the office of the president, my opinion of the best (or least worse) and to whom I ultimately vote for is based upon them and what I think they can do for the US and world as a whole.

'gay friendly'?? how about equal civil rights for all citizens? FISA oversight? and most important, how about re-instating the Bill of Rights and upholding the US Constitution? things very much lacking on one side of the isle...but dem's too are just as polar...when will the party-line vote BS ever going to end>>>have elected officials that actually vote on the issue and not what their party may tell them too???

I think Hillary and Obama are tied here.

I have heard Obama say that he supports civil unions for gays.

--edit--

I heard it on the MTV debate ... I swear, I heard him say that. But that he doesn't support gay marriage. Just the union, that gives gay people the same legal rights, just without the name.

• Hillary

Wasn't it Joe Biden?

He was the only one to support gay marriage, and not just civil unions.

Probably Obama, but Hillary isn't far behind.

And, for the record, I DO NOT support either of them.

Clinton, definitely. She has fought for gay rights.

Obama... hes a civil rights leader...

Obama - a bit too much for me