Can you live a happy and fulfilled life without ever wanting a comitted romantic relationship?

Are there people who go through life single and die single, yet feel very happy and fulfilled?

• Mr. X
    Favorite Answer

Yes. Plenty of people are lifelong singles. They enjoy bachelorhood and sleeping without whoever they want. They make their own schedules, don't get nagged at home, live in exactly the home they want, and make a whole life for themselves all on their own.

wanting?

romance or commitment? which do you want or dont want?

personally, iam a woman and I would like to find a man that could and would touch my heart in such a way and have such a committed relationship...however though that does not mean that I do not feel happy or fulfilled without one...for with Christ I am not alone, this I know and my first commitment is and will always be to good (God).

so the simple answer: Yes...

Source(s): with Gnosis (knowledge) & Sophia (wisdom) of Christ (love, light & Life) serving good (God) in whatever little way we may... http://www.ceilede.co.uk/default.htm http://www.gnosis.org/library.html
  • Dr.MPB

Yes there are people who are fulfilled by giving their lives to the service of others.

Sure. I think what people need to feel fulfilled is a passion for something, whether it's a cause, a person, their religion. A life without passion is an empty one.

Yes but something is wrong with them. They are abnormal and devient even if they are happy. All normal people want a commited romantic relationship. They may think they are fulfilled but they are in essence "insane".

Yes, you can. It just depends on what you want and how you feel. I had a relative who never married and died alone, but he also never came out either. So no one really knows what his story was. Personally, I want to find someone, but it't not easy finding a good man, they all just want to play games.

• Emily

nuns. it all depends on what you are looking to fill you life with. if its love and romance than no.