After just watching GMTV the doctor was not very optimistic regarding the survival rate of this disease?

About 5% survive and those not so fortunate are normaly dead within a year, do you think this will encourage more men to check themselves on a regular basis? I know when Kylie was diagnosed it gave me a reality check

http://news.sky.com/skynews/article/0,,30200-1308174,00.html
Update: moring Bunches, I am sorry to hear that
Update 2: Heather, please don't be rude to me, you have just virtually implied that I am dumb, because that channel was on, so was the news and the doctor who was discussing it, I was interested in what he had to say, so If I am Dumb, so be it!, at least I feel a little better informed having listened to what the the... show more Heather, please don't be rude to me, you have just virtually implied that I am dumb, because that channel was on, so was the news and the doctor who was discussing it, I was interested in what he had to say, so If I am Dumb, so be it!, at least I feel a little better informed having listened to what the the doctor had to say.