Do you think people with "hot" or "fit" bodies are typically only attracted to others with "hot" bodies/looks?

If you consider yourself "above average" in looks, are you usually only attracted to others that have hot bodies/looks?

10 Answers

Relevance
  • Dr.MPB
    Lv 5
    1 decade ago
    Favorite Answer

I do not believe so. True love has no bounds.

• Armand
    Lv 4
    1 decade ago

There is no logic when it comes to love. Some really attractive people only date the equally attractive, and some date average-looking people. There is no status quo.

• 1 decade ago

I guess you could consider me above average in looks. Well, I consider myself above average. And personally, I'm attracted mostly to personality. I don't care that much about looks at all. It's what's inside that counts.

• 5 years ago

Report me if you like for being a *****, I officially don't care but Nateena is a bloody liar. 4% of her answers are best answers. Never been given a best answer? Take a long walk off a short cliff you lying rat. But that was a fairly good joke. Didn't make me laugh but it was original.

• How do you think about the answers? You can sign in to vote the answer.
  • 1 decade ago

well i would say i'm above average and yeah i'm attracted to others who have better bodies than i do

• Anonymous
    1 decade ago

they are more attractive looking but not everyone is attracted to those kind cuz most of them turns out to have personalities and uses their looks to get what they want.

• Anonymous
    1 decade ago

No, not always. There is sometimes more (unless you are shallow) to see in someone than just physical characteristics.

• Anonymous
    1 decade ago

i believe so. im not saying all people are like that, but many people who are somewhat superficial (care more about lloks and material possessions) are only interested in someone who is equally superficial.

• no nto necessarily. i kno some chubby chasers and their fit.lol

• 1 decade ago

noo

My partner is a bodybuilder and when we met I was sooo skinny,,,, and he didnt care

Still have questions? Get your answers by asking now.