Do you think people with "hot" or "fit" bodies are typically only attracted to others with "hot" bodies/looks?

If you consider yourself "above average" in looks, are you usually only attracted to others that have hot bodies/looks?

• Dr.MPB
    Favorite Answer

I do not believe so. True love has no bounds.

• Armand

There is no logic when it comes to love. Some really attractive people only date the equally attractive, and some date average-looking people. There is no status quo.

I guess you could consider me above average in looks. Well, I consider myself above average. And personally, I'm attracted mostly to personality. I don't care that much about looks at all. It's what's inside that counts.

Report me if you like for being a *****, I officially don't care but Nateena is a bloody liar. 4% of her answers are best answers. Never been given a best answer? Take a long walk off a short cliff you lying rat. But that was a fairly good joke. Didn't make me laugh but it was original.

well i would say i'm above average and yeah i'm attracted to others who have better bodies than i do

they are more attractive looking but not everyone is attracted to those kind cuz most of them turns out to have personalities and uses their looks to get what they want.

No, not always. There is sometimes more (unless you are shallow) to see in someone than just physical characteristics.

i believe so. im not saying all people are like that, but many people who are somewhat superficial (care more about lloks and material possessions) are only interested in someone who is equally superficial.

• no nto necessarily. i kno some chubby chasers and their fit.lol

noo

My partner is a bodybuilder and when we met I was sooo skinny,,,, and he didnt care