Something different for Friday (tomorrow) on Y/A South Africa?

I was thinking that a change is in order to keep the so called "Friday White Flag Day" interesting, just for tomorrow.....

I propose that those who usually post the political and serious questions post a joke or light hearted question instead and those who usually post the jokes and light hearted stuff post a political or serious South African question instead?

What do you think, I think we can all agree the last 3 Fridays have been completely dead and need to be spiced up a bit?

Update:

Zim - Ill find a way.....hope I get some emails in today! And in return, we will be expecting at least one political question from you which we undertake to answer without being rude or offensive!

Update 2:

Lise - You can post both types tomorrow, just give us an X-Rated warning on those dirty jokes, looking forward to it.

15 Answers

Relevance
  • Anonymous
    1 decade ago
    Best Answer

Very good idea....the only problem is I have only very dirty jokes, but very funny ones, and the last time I posted 2 jokes I received 2 violations in succession, but do not worry that will not deter me.....but then again I never ask political questions, or do I, so perhaps 2 morrow I will ask some very serious political questions.....he he he

• 4 years ago

I had fun reading through the Q+A today - learnt some interesting things about the other people think. Not sure what other yahoo users think when they stumbled onto the SA section today and found all these relationship questions - South Africans have relationship issues hahaha - but we shouldn't do this everyday though otherwise the novelty will wear off plus I will spend less time working and more time chatting which is not a good thing at all!!!!!!!!!!!!! How about childhood for tomorrow - things you remember growing up, friends you made, naughty things you got up to, what you learnt etc???

• 1 decade ago

You guys and girls seem to be a group debating issues, a multi-racial one at that. That is enough for me, yeah go for it, have been watching some of the South African posts with keen interest.

This is good some positiveness at last amongst all the gloom. Well done.

• Anonymous
    1 decade ago

Agreed - White Flag Fridays are duller than DIRT!!!

• How do you think about the answers? You can sign in to vote the answer.
  • 1 decade ago

I am game ! It will definitely be a change to have you participating in white flag day !

• Tsepo
    Lv 4
    1 decade ago

You, post a joke? I can't wait. Count me in.

• Anonymous
    1 decade ago

No, I don't agree with you......how the h3ll are you going to string one non-political sentence? Hahahah........ that would be great Bull.....you got my vote for that!!!!

• 1 decade ago

OMG!!!

Someone must've had a pleasing evening...lol!

Good on you Bull, would like to see how your sense of humor is like.... Oooh, ooh I cant wait!!!!

• 1 decade ago

that sounds like a great idea, just a pity i won't be here tomorrow

• 1 decade ago

That's more my kind of thing, Bull8 so, count me in.

Still have questions? Get your answers by asking now.