Something different for Friday (tomorrow) on Y/A South Africa?

I was thinking that a change is in order to keep the so called "Friday White Flag Day" interesting, just for tomorrow..... I propose that those who usually post the political and serious questions post a joke or light hearted question instead and those who usually post the jokes and light hearted stuff... show more I was thinking that a change is in order to keep the so called "Friday White Flag Day" interesting, just for tomorrow.....
I propose that those who usually post the political and serious questions post a joke or light hearted question instead and those who usually post the jokes and light hearted stuff post a political or serious South African question instead?
What do you think, I think we can all agree the last 3 Fridays have been completely dead and need to be spiced up a bit?
Update: Zim - Ill find a way.....hope I get some emails in today! And in return, we will be expecting at least one political question from you which we undertake to answer without being rude or offensive!
Update 2: Lise - You can post both types tomorrow, just give us an X-Rated warning on those dirty jokes, looking forward to it.