What books to read?

My boyfriend is a HUGE book fan, vampires and magic-type stuff escpecially. I'm looking for some odd ones....He's read all the mainstream stuff. (I.e, Twilight, Dracula, Harry Potter, Dragonlance, etc.) I'm looking for some more obscure books that he hasn't read. He'll read about anything, he's not picky, but a good plott and interesting charchters are great. I want something odd! thankie!

• j153e
    Favorite Answer

"Above Black," Dan Sherman, http://www.aboveblack.com

"Casebook on Alternative Three," Jim Keith,

"The Soulless One," Mark Prophet,

"The Great Divorce," C. S. Lewis,

"The Neverending Story," Michael Ende,

"A Wrinkle in Time" series, Madeline L'Engle,

"Entering the Circle" and "The Master of Lucid Dreams," Dr. Olga Kharitidi,

"Hidden Camera," Zoran Zivkovic,

"Essence of Aikido," Morihei Ueshiba,

"Left at East Gate," Larry Warren,

"The True Story of the Bilderberg Group," Daniel Estulin.

For yourself: "Soul Mates and Twin Flames," Elizabeth Clare Prophet, and "What Wives Wish Their Husbands Knew about Women," Dr. James Dobson.

Try Anne Rice's novels (Mummy, Vampire Chronicles, Queen of the Damned, Interview with the Vampire), Vampire Kisses. If he's into like really good stuff, try Jodi Picoult's books.

Pendragon series(10 books each about 300-500pgs that should keep him busy)(I am currently reading the third book)-Author: D.J. McHale (Adventure, Fantasy)

Maximum Ride series(3 books)-Author: James Patterson (Adventure, Sci-fi)

Alex Rider series and Gate Keepers series-Author: Anthony Horowitz (Adventure, Fantasy)

I liked all of these they had good reveiws and they all had something to do with saving the world. Look these up if you want a summary

• Kyzmet

The Xanth novels by Piers Anthony sound about right, or his Incarnations of Immortality series! Those are great.

I, Vampire by Michael Romkey is one of my favorite vampire novels. maybe he hasn't read it yet. it is an old one.

http://www.thevampire.com/author.shtml

and i must agree with the answer above - The Historian was a great book.

• Katsie

try the historian, by elizabeth kostova, its about vampires and its really good but not that well known, also books by markus zusak they aren't fantasy but very very good

books by Stephenie Meyer

• name

has he read any forgotten realms book? any of them are great and should keep him busy on them for a while 'Or im a bearded gnome'

http://www.amazon.com/Drizzt-Books-in-chronologica... if you have to buy them but most should be in your local library