Why do so many teen on hear have a lot of expensive designer things, or shop at HolCo, A&E, Areo, Aber. etc?

I mean I can under stand if they put a lot of work into getting it and buy it themselves, but there are a lot of kids who just get it for being alive. They make fun of people who don't shop where they do, and they won't even step into a store with stuff way cheaper but equally nice, such as Ross for Less,... show more I mean I can under stand if they put a lot of work into getting it and buy it themselves, but there are a lot of kids who just get it for being alive. They make fun of people who don't shop where they do, and they won't even step into a store with stuff way cheaper but equally nice, such as Ross for Less, Walmart, or K-Mart, or even Target. Why do so many kids get such expensive items without doing anything to earn them . I get a lot of nice stuff too, but we're not made of money, we're actually in a bit of financial trouble right now due to 40% cut of my fathers pay check (he used to make like 100k, now its way down). Recently I've been shopping at Goodwill, earning money for my clothing or making it myself, and shopping clearance. I used to be really spoiled but not really anymore, but my mom still spoils me a bit because I have A's and B's/Cs, in all my classes except P.e. What are your opinions of spoiled kids with designer stuff who buy all those expensive brands?
Update: and they put down others who don't shop those places or can't afford it. I've gotten " in a way " kicked out of American Eagle because I had a bag of Hot Topic stuff and I wanted to change into my new stuff. The girl working their kind of gave me a look that said "get your butt out of... show more and they put down others who don't shop those places or can't afford it. I've gotten " in a way " kicked out of American Eagle because I had a bag of Hot Topic stuff and I wanted to change into my new stuff. The girl working their kind of gave me a look that said "get your butt out of here or I'll call security" lol! Anyone else notice how those stores act like people are gonna steal something?
Update 2: Whoopsies, here not hear. I wasn't paying attention to my grammar lol.
Update 3: Yes I know not all of them are spoiled, but a lot of them kind of act like it.
Update 4: Yea, but when I mean who have the expensive stuff, I mean they go and pay the full price for it, or buy it straight from the designer. Same with HolCo, A&E, Areo, Aber. etc.I love the cheap places they rock, I have a nice 60 dollar jacket for 20$ at Ross, and a nice dress for 5 bucks that was originally like 50+... show more Yea, but when I mean who have the expensive stuff, I mean they go and pay the full price for it, or buy it straight from the designer. Same with HolCo, A&E, Areo, Aber. etc.I love the cheap places they rock, I have a nice 60 dollar jacket for 20$ at Ross, and a nice dress for 5 bucks that was originally like 50+ dollars.