My heart beats really fast from time to time, then slows down..could it be....?

arrythmia? I read about it,and now I'm scared and paranoid. I do drink caffeine, about 1 cup of coffee a day, and 2 cups of black tea. I don't drink it 4 horus before bed though, but my heart often beats really fast at night. I'm 19 years old, and in decent shape. I have a semi hectic schedule, and I... show more arrythmia? I read about it,and now I'm scared and paranoid. I do drink caffeine, about 1 cup of coffee a day, and 2 cups of black tea. I don't drink it 4 horus before bed though, but my heart often beats really fast at night. I'm 19 years old, and in decent shape. I have a semi hectic schedule, and I guess I would call myself a perfectionist...my mom says taht's why my heart beats so fast sometimes, and that I need to SLOW DOWN.

I used to pass out from time to time..so i went to the doctors last summer, and got a WHOLE BUNCH of tests done on my heart. They even did an ultrasound on my heart to check in my heartrate was irregular ( that's what they do to check if you have arrythmia) Anyways, the results were good, so I'm not sure if I should go again? If I had it, it would have shown up right? Maybe I'm just being a hypochondriac? BUT, I only noticed the heart racing since the school year started ..please let me know what you think.