Jacob55 asked in SportsMartial Arts · 1 decade ago

lee's tae kwon do gurnee illinois??

i was wondering if this place is any good. here is the link to the website. please post if you go there/ have been there before and whether or not you liked it. was it very strict? too strict? too much discepline?

http://www.leestkd.org/

Favorite Answer

I've never been there, but it looks pretty good to me. They have lots of classes so you can go multiple times per week.

It says that he is a member in good standing with the WTF (World TKD Federation), which is the primary governing body that is recognized by the Korean government and the IOC (International Olympic Committee).

I agree that you should do the two week trial course before you sign up. I'm sure there will be a 1 year contract involved. So make sure you are really committed. Also, I would anticipate that there would be more children than adults overall.

Good luck.

James

Source(s): 22 Years of Martial Arts & Fitness Experience. Kenpo Karate, Goju Karate, Kung Fu, Tae Kwon Do & Hapkido. Recently began training in Jiu-Jitsu/Pancrase (Ground Fighting) US Army Veteran. Traveled to Korea and Japan. Big UFC and MMA fan. I am also a Jedi Knight. :o) Big USA / MLS /EPL soccer fan.

I've never heard of thm. Go to the class and check it out for yourself. Take the free 2 weeks class. You be the judge. My opinion if I had one would just be my opinion.

Honestly, I haven't been there, so it's better you do not ask me this question, thanks you.

Source(s): Common Sense