Anonymous
Anonymous asked in Pregnancy & ParentingToddler & Preschooler · 1 decade ago

She ate her own feces!!!!?

I used to babysit for my friend. Well, everytime I babysat, her eldest daughter (about 5) used to eat her own feces regularly.

She has since stopped, but I never told the mum in case she thought I was a bad friend. Anyway, it was about 2 or 3 years ago now...But I'm worried her daughter will die. Please help!

These are the facts:

It was her own poo, and it was regular

She was only young

She never got ill from it

She stopped now

It was 2-3 years ago.

IM SCARED THAT THE FECES IS STILL LURKING AROUND IN HER BODY, EVEN THOUGH IT WAS THAT LONG AGO. I CAN'T STOP WORRYING.

She won't have E-coli will she?

She did it everytime I babysat, and I babysat for her one time a week for a whole year...please help??

Update:

She seems very healthy now & rarely gets ill...she gets ill about 1 time a year...and like I said, she stopped because she realized it was wrong.

Update 2:

So are you sure she wont die? And yes, I know I keep adding to it, but I keep re-doing the question for more answers, just to be sure.

10 Answers

Relevance
  • 1 decade ago
    Best Answer

If she was going to get E Coli, she would have by now. You are a bad friend for not telling. How gross. Everyone knows that things don't linger in your digestive system for 2 or 3 years. Nice fake question. I think someone spent too much time eating their own feces as a child.

• 1 decade ago

Don't worry, feces passes through the body just like any other food that she eats. It went out with everything else. I have no idea what could possibly have compelled her to eat poo, but who am I to judge...

You would have known about E-Coli the next day if she had got it from her own poo.

• 1 decade ago

It's all out of her system if she we're going to get sick she would have LONG before now. And one more thing - if she was eating it EVERYTIME you were there she prob did the same thing to her mom

• Anonymous
    1 decade ago

You are sick. What kind of babysitter were you? Ought to be ashamed of yourself. When you babysit, you must take the full responsibility. Imagine not telling her parents about it. I would die if I employed a babysitter like you. I wouldn't even have bothered to respond to your question....but I just needed to tell you off. SICK!

• How do you think about the answers? You can sign in to vote the answer.
  • Noah A
    Lv 5
    1 decade ago

thats pretty pathetic.. OF YOU.

you've asked this question about 3 times so far.

each version varied a bit (according to the extra details).

• 1 decade ago

It's all over with and if she was gonna die, she already would have. But man oh man, that's gross!

• 1 decade ago

If she was gonna get ill, it would've happened by now!

• Anonymous
    1 decade ago

That's disgusting. You should of told the mother! & You should of stopped her.

• Sara
    Lv 7
    1 decade ago

Calm down, she'll be fine.

• 1 decade ago

Shell be ok everything you eat must come out trust me.

Still have questions? Get your answers by asking now.