Anonymous
Anonymous asked in SportsFootball (Soccer)Brazilian Football (Soccer) · 1 decade ago

what's one famous person that live or lived in brazil?

they can be a singer,writer,good at sports anything they are good at and became?

12 Answers

Relevance
  • Anonymous
    1 decade ago
    Favorite Answer

Pele.

• Login to reply the answers
  • hammer
    Lv 4
    1 decade ago

Pele. The most famous athlete in the world. The man is a God in Brazil and a great ambassador for the game of football.

• 1 decade ago

Sepultura = metal group

Carmen Miranda = Great person old

Giselle Bundchen = Top Model

Ayrton Senna = Grandprix

Pele = Football

Ronaldinho = Football

CSS = Rock/indie group (sub pop records)

Guga = Tennis

Lula = President

Rodrigo Santoro = Lost character, 300 (film) character, etc...

Sonia Braga = old character films

Kaká = Football (best yesterday)

and more... Bossa nova, carnaval, Rio de Janeiro, São Paulo, Flamengo, Zé Carioca (character Walt Disney), etc...

• 1 decade ago

Pele

• How do you think about the answers? You can sign in to vote the answer.
  • SPORTS

I think Pele, but He is not a god in Brazil.

WRITER

I think Paulo Coelho, Many people have read him in several countries like Rusia.

Singer

Maybe Moris Albert. He was born in Brazil but I don`t know where he lives at this moment.

• Anonymous
    1 decade ago

Carmen Miranda

• rosin
    Lv 4
    3 years ago

i'm from the u . s . a . and that i've got traveled to Brazil many, many circumstances. Brazil is an somewhat captivating usa! the everyone seems to be very captivating (adult adult males, females, little ones... everyone!) and the nation-state is captivating too! i do no longer in basic terms like the crime and corruption in Rio and numerous different of the different larger cities. notwithstanding, i've got in no way had any issues myself. numerous of my Brazilian acquaintances have had issues and are greater terrified of the police than the thieves! yet, definitely, I only use my techniques and am careful. i think of that it truly is significant to recollect that Brazil is plenty greater beneficial than Rio de Janeiro, notwithstanding. Rio is in basic terms a million city in Brazil. it truly is like the US. there is plenty greater to the US than huge apple city and Disneyland. And, there is crime interior the US too! there are a number of different captivating cities and places in Brazil. Brazil is an somewhat great usa and the comparable actual length using fact the u . s . a .. Brazilians are very pleased with the rich custom interior of Brazil. Brazilians, like everyone i assume, take excitement in having a stable time. Brazilians take excitement in Carnaval, Samba, the sea coast, soccer and robust nutrients with acquaintances and relatives. those are customary "likes." yet, it truly is obtrusive that Brazilians take excitement in life. it may be the dream for many to stay in Brazil. there are a number of captivating cities. i could truly desire to flow to plenty greater of Brazil! it may be astonishing to flow to the northern portion of Brazil sometime. And, the south (SC) seems very captivating too. truly, the cities, beaches and nation-state are astonishing. in case you reside in Brazil - a large place to be from! you reside in a captivating usa!!! ecu amo

• 1 decade ago

It's easy: Sport Club Internaciona!!!

http://www.internacional.com.br

Eh! Vamo, vamo Inter, vamo, vamo Inter, vamo, vamo Inteeeeeer!!!!

• BeeQC
    Lv 4
    1 decade ago

Giselle Bundchen, the highest paid model in the world!

• 1 decade ago

Romario...

Still have questions? Get your answers by asking now.