Anonymous
Anonymous asked in Pregnancy & ParentingPregnancy · 1 decade ago

WHAT DO I DO GUYS?im am about 4 weeks pregnant now i know for sure and me and my guy planned this all along?

we both got tested and are fine i just need to know how to break the news to my father my aunt who works at my school already know its just my dad .im usually straight up with my dad but when it comes to this its hard.im panicking and im so scared because this is not my first time being pregnant guys(i got an abortion) and i know im ready to be a parent(i know it)my guy is too!but im only 16! hes 19 he told his grandmother and mother i was 18 dammit.what do i do im panicking again im scared they will kill me because he threated me if i ever did GET PREGNANT again well....HELP ME PLEASE! IM FREAKING OUT!!!!! WHAT DO I DO....?

Favorite Answer

Just be honest with your dad. You said you and your bf planned it so you could live with him if your dad kicks you out. It will be hard, but most likely he will be more disappointed than anything. The whole pregnancy will probably be hard because you are so young and people will probably tell you things the entire time. just ignore it and give your baby a good life. good luck!

PS PEOPLE: she is already pregnant, telling her she should have kept her legs closed just shows how dumb you are. Advice is what is going to help, not ignorant snide remarks.

Wait...in the question it says you planned this all along....so why are you freaking out now that you are pregnant? obviously you didn't plan it very well!!!!!!!! You "KNOW" you're ready to be a parent at 16? grow up.....why would you "plan" to get pregnant at 16? no matter what you say you aren't ready, you obviously don't have a strong support system if you are terrified to tell your parents because you think they are going to kill you and they already made you get 1 abortion. Your relationship is illegal...period. your boyfriend could and should go to jail for having sex with a minor. I know you think you are in love and can handle anything but that's what a lot of 16 year olds think. then BAM! life smacks them in the face and they cry and ***** becuase it's so hard. I have no sympothy for you if you planned all this you should be ready for all of the consequences.... how "ready" are you to become a parent really? do you and your boyfriend have full-time jobs that could pay for a child? do you have a car? have you graduated high school? do you have health insurance? Do you and your boyfriend have a place to live (NOT WITH PARENTS?) I have a feeling this is a troll, but if not, grow up....give the baby up for adoption. I don't think all teen mothers are bad and yes accidents do happen...but you brought all this on yourself and you will get no sympothy from me

If you are "freaking out" how are you going to cope with a baby? You are not ready to be a parent yet if you still have this kind of relationship with your own parents! Why do you want a baby so bad? What gap are you trying to fill in your life?

There is a whole world out there to explore & waiting until you are ready and secure enough in your life is the best thing you can do for any family you plan to have in the future - how are you going to answer your baby's questions about life when you have not lived yourself yet?

I suggest you talk to your parents with your aunt present - if she knows already she will be more stable in the situation.

A baby is for life not just for looking pretty in a pushchair - nights of puking and nappies - no going out with your friends - are you reall ready - have you spent time with people who have tiny babies?

It's not normal to try to get pregnant at 16 years old in this day and age, you'll hear this was a bad idea a lot and it might well have been, but what is done is done. To get your father's support you and your boyfriend need to show responsibility and commitment. Getting engaged might help. Being responsible about your pregnancy and taking care of yourself will help too, and continueing your other responsibilities like education is important.

Your 16 and you have to clue about the responsibility of a baby. What if that baby is not healthy? Can you handle all the possible outcomes?

Go to Walmart and look at the cost of clothes, diapers, wipes, look at how often they have to go to the doc for shots. Oh, you go through one of those big boxes of diapers a week. Can you afford that alone each week?

You should have keep your legs together and gotten a dog instead.

Just come straight out with your dad. He might be p*ssed off at first, but he will come around. It is ultimately your decision to keep the baby so, just tell him you are keeping it and you need to work from there. Seriously, be honest with your dad because it will be hard for you to get through this without a family member helping you out. It may be hard, but you will be ok.

well i guess you still havent learned your lesson have you? ever heard of condoms, birth control, etc? guess not. your 16?? what are you doing having sex without protection.

you know this is entirely your own fault, the first girl that responded is right, you reep what you sew. since you think you know everything, and you think you and your 19 year old boyfriend can handle being parents, financially, mentally and physically... then stand up and be the adult that you think you have become. sorry no one can help you through this, you did it to yourself

sorry to be rude, but i dont believe that 16 years should become parents, and you should have learned your lesson the first time. i agree with your dad, i would kick your butt if you got pregnant a second time. guess what, now its time for you (both you and your boyfriend) to get jobs, move out and pay for things yourself.

you should have waited til you were older to get pregnant. and dont say it wasnt your fault cause it is. you chose to have sex without protection, it is your fault... yours and yours alone

Source(s): 23 year old mommy of a three month old boy
  • firt of all, do not listen to all those morons in here they know s*hit.

ur dad has all the rights to be mad beause ur a baby urself.. just send him a text saying what u feel, expect the worse , and be prepared for the worse, a baby is not a toy that when ur tired of, u leave, a baby is a BIG responsability, u have to commit for the rest of ur life.

ur bf should tell the truth abt ur age bcs his family will know eventually...

wishing u loads of luck, thats all i can do from here

• Charis

You planned this? Shouldn't you have thought about how you were going to tell your parents before you actually got pregnant? you shouldn't be dating a 19 year old..you are underage and you shouldn't have planned this you are too young to care for a child. Do you even have a job yet? These are things you have to think about before trying to conceive. You just have to be honest now. just tell him. theres no way around it.

#1 - Tell your Dad.

#2 - You better think long and hard about your choice/decision and if you and "your guy" are really ready to be parents to the fullest extent (meaning financially and emotionally)

#3 - Get on some birth control once you are no longer pregnant!!