WHAT DO I DO GUYS?im am about 4 weeks pregnant now i know for sure and me and my guy planned this all along?

we both got tested and are fine i just need to know how to break the news to my father my aunt who works at my school already know its just my dad .im usually straight up with my dad but when it comes to this its hard.im panicking and im so scared because this is not my first time being pregnant guys(i got an... show more we both got tested and are fine i just need to know how to break the news to my father my aunt who works at my school already know its just my dad .im usually straight up with my dad but when it comes to this its hard.im panicking and im so scared because this is not my first time being pregnant guys(i got an abortion) and i know im ready to be a parent(i know it)my guy is too!but im only 16! hes 19 he told his grandmother and mother i was 18 dammit.what do i do im panicking again im scared they will kill me because he threated me if i ever did GET PREGNANT again well....HELP ME PLEASE! IM FREAKING OUT!!!!! WHAT DO I DO....?