Anonymous
Anonymous asked in Society & CultureReligion & Spirituality · 1 decade ago

Are you in a middle aged high school clique?

Or maybe a pseudo-intellectual coward...?

These aren't my words. Anyone saw this video about R&S? I'm surprised no one commented on it:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=-TPquIHoFMs

Youtube thumbnail

&feature=related

I made it too tigger! You know that gay flag in there...

UP I saw that video too, right before I saw that one. They're probably using the Windows narrator...

LOL Linz, they're just jealous of you!

Favorite Answer

Ok, I'm getting just a little sick and tired of not being included in the videos. Jeff said I'd get some love if I got a real avatar picture!

It's not fair!!!!!!!

Such a crock of it because I know for a fact that this " infiltration " is a fantasy on the part of a neurotic verbal masturbate who is in a mental ward . The reason i am sure is because he would know that many of those avatars are duplicates , some are not members and some were missed entirely . The group involved is more of a social club and discussion group which is together merely for fun not a group of nihilists or revolutionaries .

Hahaha.. niiiice. Since when am I middle-aged?

Edit: Haha, they have nothing to be jealous of. I'm just a regular person. People like me because I'm intelligent and friendly. The person who made that video seems to be intelligent as well, but they need to work on the friendly part.

I think it's so funny that when a group of people can agree on something, and generally get along, someone has to call it a "clique".

Well, at least I'm in a middle aged high school group instead of the obvious kindergartners that are soooooo whiney!!

(me! me! mine! my way!!)

Oh my! Looks like somebody feels a little bit left out!

Well, I would offer this advice to the butt-hurt individual whose angst drove him to take the time to produce that little video: The best way to deal with cliques is to simply not give a crap about them. They don't impact your life at all, except when you get upset that you're not in them. So, if you don't care, you don't have to be upset.

• Mick

LOL, I'm on there. I must be in the middle aged clique!

((((clique members))))

(is 27 old enough to be middle aged?)

Edit: Don't feel bad Phoenix, that video is like a month or six weeks old, from back during the whole "Most Hated" craze.

I think i was in this one too..the verbal masturbators made an impression on all of us..

I saw it when I started watching Jeff's stuff..

I fell out laughing...

• ?

lol thanks... now i just wasted like an hour of my time cause I got on there and then all of a sudden had to watch all the others too lol.

That was pretty sad... Some people just get really really butt hurt about not being included.

Hey... it's right there in the R&S library of vids...

http://www.youtube.com/user/like2think2much

There are 18, so far! Check out the one where they've apparently kidnapped Stephen Hawkings computer to do the voice.... creepy... lol

Wow, I have never seen that. I can't believe someone actually made a video about "R&S". That is really sad.