what is wnCinema Manager Inc?

A message comes up when i connect to internet explorer it says THE DRIVE OR NETWORK CONNECTIONS THAT THE SHORTCUT WNCINEMA MANAGER INK REFERS TO IS UNAVAILABLE. HMMM. HOW DO I GET RID OF IT OR DO I HAVE TO INSTALL SOME PROGRAM.?

Favorite Answer

It is telling you that a shortcut on your browser is incorrect or does not exist in that spot anymore.

You can simply right-click and delete that shortcut from the favorites.

If it is kicking off immediately when you open the web browser then it's likely that you've accidentaly set that as your home page... click Tools > Internet Options > and where it says "homepage" change that to something like www.google.com

I find it very strange that this message is coming from Internet Explorer, your web browser. It seems far more likely that this message is coming from Windows Explorer. In which case you probably have a link in the Startup of your Programs folder on the START menu that is referring to a program that no longer exists (like something you were running from a CD).

So click Start > Programs > Startup > and right click on the wincinema manager link and delete it.

Good Luck