I'm going streaking. What should I rub over myself to make me slippery and hard to catch?

I don't want to go shopping, so it has to be a common household item. I could use cooking oil, but I like to be more creative. Anything that will make it harder for the police to tackle me once I get onto the field will be helpful.

• Favorite Answer

Why not go peacefully? Besides, something slippery might have some sort of conduction property that could make a tasing unpleasant (normally, it kind of tickles).

Just think of it as a small death....like the one you felt deep inside many years ago that changed you forever.

• Gone

Cooking Oil

Mentholatum Deep-Heating Rub or Vicks Vaporub - both common medicine cabinet items that will make you slick as a cat's whiskers!

If you have petroleum jelly (Vaseline) that is good and slippery. Just make sure you don't get it on the bottoms of your feet because you'll slip and fall, meaning the police can catch you! :)

Oh...you need to make it something not only slippery but smelly so that they don't really want to catch you at all. How about ...... egg whites? No...those would dry on you..

OH...cod liver oil. Voila ! the perfect substance to rub all over yourself.

Spray yourself with Pam. Then sprinkle yourself with glitter or cupcake sprinkles, just to add some visual eye candy!

Rub butter all over your body.

I heard peanut butter is all the rage right now.

the grease from a Big Mac

baby oil