I'm going streaking. What should I rub over myself to make me slippery and hard to catch?

I don't want to go shopping, so it has to be a common household item. I could use cooking oil, but I like to be more creative. Anything that will make it harder for the police to tackle me once I get onto the field will be helpful.

15 Answers

Relevance
  • Favorite Answer

Why not go peacefully? Besides, something slippery might have some sort of conduction property that could make a tasing unpleasant (normally, it kind of tickles).

Just think of it as a small death....like the one you felt deep inside many years ago that changed you forever.

• Login to reply the answers
  • Gone
    Lv 7
    1 decade ago

Cooking Oil

• 1 decade ago

Mentholatum Deep-Heating Rub or Vicks Vaporub - both common medicine cabinet items that will make you slick as a cat's whiskers!

• 1 decade ago

If you have petroleum jelly (Vaseline) that is good and slippery. Just make sure you don't get it on the bottoms of your feet because you'll slip and fall, meaning the police can catch you! :)

• How do you think about the answers? You can sign in to vote the answer.
  • Anonymous
    1 decade ago

Oh...you need to make it something not only slippery but smelly so that they don't really want to catch you at all. How about ...... egg whites? No...those would dry on you..

OH...cod liver oil. Voila ! the perfect substance to rub all over yourself.

• 1 decade ago

Spray yourself with Pam. Then sprinkle yourself with glitter or cupcake sprinkles, just to add some visual eye candy!

• 1 decade ago

Rub butter all over your body.

• Anonymous
    1 decade ago

I heard peanut butter is all the rage right now.

• Anonymous
    1 decade ago

the grease from a Big Mac

• 1 decade ago

baby oil

Still have questions? Get your answers by asking now.