Is there any way I can convert my hard top jeep (2000 Wrangler) to a soft top for the summer?

Best Answer

I got rid of the soft top years ago. Now I have a safari bikini, jammer and duster. I use the hard top in the winter. Soft tops are over-rated, noisey, a pain to keep clean and provide no security.

Source(s): '95 YJ Rio Grande

I think some of these people don't know what they're talking about...All you have to do is buy a soft top. Simple enough. And you can use either your full doors, or buy half doors if you like. Both will work. You just remove the hardtop, and connect the soft top. Wranglers are interchangeable with these things so you can switch any time you like. My 2000 Wrangler had the Dual Top option, but the previous owner wanted the hard top, so I got the more convenient soft top.

Yeah! Take a look at www.californiatops.com Have heard great things about this company. The sport top looks really cool without all the extra framework required for the standard soft top.

Source(s): '06 65th Anniversary Wrangler

Yea their are about 10 different ways you can go. I take my hard top off in the spring and put it back on in the fall. It takes about 20 min.

yes all you have to do is go buy a soft top and put it on bueause i have a jeep to

You are new to the 4x4 world, are you. anyways, welcome to the wonderful world of Jeeps. Yes, you can get soft tops, and if you want to really be cool, get one with the half steel doors as well. I have a '93 Renegade, and I bought the steel half doors, and I wouldn't be without them now........"Happy Trails"

Order a free Catalog from 4wd.com and quadratec and check out what they have for tops .... There's way to many choices to list here ... Good Luck

Easy fix, thats what I do every spring!