Is anyone else sick and tired of the billions of myspace fanatics?

I bet more than half the people that use the internet only use it for myspace. The internet is an incredibly vast and evergrowing place yet all these simple minded idiots can only think about ways to get more comments. I wish we were back in the pre-myspace era!

Am i the only one left that isnt addicted?

Favorite Answer

I have never found any value to facebook or myspace. Just a way of getting your name spread on the internet and allowing others to enter statements that can follow you for years in a search. It is sad if that is the only thing people use the computer to do since it can be a valuable tool to learn information. I am constantly reading pages of information about new technology and science news to try and stay current. Time does not allow to read it all so have to be selective. Definitely would never have time to mess with that kind of site. You want me? Send a short e-mail or a short phone call.

I use it, but only a little. I have thought about deleting it several times because I don't really get anything from it and I don't get much response from the profile. I don't eagerly search for people to increase my friend count.

The one thing that I have being fighting for is the education of MySpace users to the phishing and spam problems, though it seems that my time is wasted.

I will agree with you that they're more things to do on the internet then just going to MySpace. You are not alone here! You can count me in with the non-addict MySpace user, or former MySpace user. I haven't gotten any new mail in a month. More of a reason to delete the thing. I have consulted with many IT "professionals" to permanently forbid MySpace and it bandwidth hogging usage from networks.

I'm not addicted. I do own a myspace though... I use it to post bulletin-quizzes when I get bored [quite often]. :P

I'm a bit sick of the people who are obsessed with getting more comments/friends and changing their page to the -perfect- layout. I mean come on, it's myspace, no one's going to care what your page looks like or how many friends you have!

ugh that is true i agree. I was just telling my boyfriend how myspace is getting old and gayer by the second. You look at someones profile and they got stuff all over it like there cool and it says how they "party" everynight and all..NOBODY CARES! When will people realize that myspace ISNT everything and its stupid. I barely get on mine now and i use to get on like all the time. Now i just dont care. lol

Not so much the fanatics, but the millions of questions regarding getting around the blocks put in place by schools or work.

i think of it replaced into good to have some rain as i replaced into extremely pissed off in April devoid of rain as I was hoping by utilising might or June we could have extra solar after countless rain as we choose water besides for vegetation etc. however the climate is going to develop over the weekend and by utilising the commencing up of the week we are going to see severe temperatures back properly thats what I observed contained in the newspaper and that i visit verify on line besides.

yeah, exactly, therss more sites than myspace, myspace is very dangerous too!

Of course, at least half the people in my school have it!!!!!!!!

it is soooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo annoying!