How do i make my trunk stop rattleing cheaply?

My subwolfers are so bumpin that my trunk rattles. it sounds good on the inside but as soon as i step out all i hear is annoying rattles. One of the major reasons i like to blast music is so i can share my awesome music with those around me but all they're hearing is my trunk panels rattle!

It needs to stop but "Dynamat" products and such are a rip-off so i need a solution yo and it needs to be cheap.

Gimmie a site with a cheap solution or tell me what to get at home depo.

Much thanks

Much thanks

Is the Touch n Foam permanant? i mean when i sell the car can i take it all off and make it look like it did before?

Favorite Answer

Touch 'n Foam. its expanding foam from like an aerosol can. just use it in all the crevices of the trunk skeleton. also, even if you use it a little bit, the hardened foam will block any further use of the can, so don't use any until you are ready to use it all

You can use foam or you can also look for B-Quiet, an alternative for Dynamat.

Before all these, check the trunk for any loosely connected or dangling parts. Sometimes, the rubber pad would have become so hardened that, even Dynamat won't help much.

Once you apply Touch n' Foam, you can't takeout that !!!

Uhhhh Beavis, dynamat (or any brand of sound deadener) is the preferred way to stop rattles.....u can get the cheapest stuff (peel - n - seel) for under $8.00 a roll at lowes/ home depo

you could get some car insulation installed in your trunk.