蕃茄
蕃茄 asked in 社會與文化語言 · 1 decade ago

請大大幫忙翻譯下面6句中文翻成英文..謝謝

中文翻英文

1.在國中的時候,我的臉開始變的很油,沒有買保養品來擦,直到上了高中時才發現我的臉已經變的很糟糕了,所以我才開始買保養品來擦,每天的生活中擦保養品是很重要的事

2.上了大學之後開始接觸網路管理,上了一學期的課後,開始對網路管理有興趣,所以開始有了目標,朝著網路管理發展,希望考取網路管理證照,這樣對我以後在社會上的工作非常有幫助

3.

我非常喜歡小狗,所以我家養了一隻狗,因為狗狗可以陪伴家人,而且可以使家裡更熱鬧

4.

我非常討厭蟑螂,因為很髒又噁心,每當看到蟑螂爬出來時,我都會遠離他

5.1.先去對面或隔壁攤.在去你想買的那ㄧ家.跟老闆說對面只賣???元.隔壁老闆肯降到???元.前提要都是同一類型的攤販

2.晚上營業要結束前.都很好殺價.尤其老闆在忙著關店前.ㄧ只跟他囉說.

3.找到喜歡的東西.不能表現的很喜歡 要ㄧ副考慮又勉強的樣子

4.跟朋友一起去 ㄧ人跟老闆殺價(老闆再考慮時).其他人在旁說要去別家買.比較便宜.當你們要走時.老闆就會降價了

6.

在有上課的那天,每天早上都會準時起床,準時上課不遲到,上完課後會先聽聽音樂看看電影,也會撥一小時看書,差不多快到11點就會開始上床睡覺,我再睡覺時非常不喜歡有雜雜的聲音,因為我本身就很難入眠的人.

Rating
    Favorite Answer

1.During junior middle school, face of me begin oil very that change , buy skin care products is it wipe to come , find what face of me change already very much terrible until going to the high school, so I begin to buy the skin care products to wipe, it is very important thing to wipe the skin care products in every day's life

2.Is it contact network management , after class the previous term to begin after entering university, it is interested in network management to begin , so begin to have goals , develop towards network management, hope to be admitted to network management certificates, working in the society will be very helpful afterwards to me like this

3.

I like puppies very much, so my home has raised a dog, because dog's dog can accompany family , and can make the family more lively

2008-03-05 17:36:22 補充:

4.

I dislike cockroaches very much, because very dirty and sick, whenever see that cockroaches crawls out, I will be far away from him

2008-03-05 17:37:01 補充:

5.1 . Go to the opposite side first or spread out next door. That which you want to buy that going ¨çFamily. Tell boss and only sell on the opposite side? ? ? Yuan. Is the boss willing to drop to next door? ? ? Yuan. The previous summary is all street peddlers of the same type

2008-03-05 17:37:18 補充:

2 . Have opened in the evening and finished ago. It is very easy to beat the price down. Especially the boss is before being busy with putting up the shutter. ¨çSay only to his silk gauze.

3 . Find the thing liked. The ones that can't behave like very much Want ¨çPair of consideration

2008-03-05 17:37:28 補充:

4 . Go with friend ¨çPeople beat the price down with the boss (a boss considers again). Other people say in other that will not go to the home to buy. Cheaper. When you will go. The boss will make a reduction

2008-03-05 17:38:11 補充:

6.

Have that day having a class , will get up on time every morning, do not come late on class on time , will listen to the music to have a look at the film first after class to finish,

2008-03-05 17:38:40 補充:

.....to finish, can is it read one hour to set aside too , is it will is it go to bed to begin one o'clock to reach soon almost, I do not like having miscellaneous sounds , because my very difficult person who fall asleep very much while sleeping again.