PLEASE help me!?

Okay, so I want to become a actress/singer. I am 12, and I live in a small town. But, i'm not afraid of singing/acting infront of people, I sing infront of people all the time. And (when my mom and I had more money and could go on them...) I sang on crusies all the time. And people would come to me and... show more Okay, so I want to become a actress/singer.
I am 12, and I live in a small town.

But, i'm not afraid of singing/acting infront of people, I sing infront of people all the time. And (when my mom and I had more money and could go on them...) I sang on crusies all the time. And people would come to me and tell me that I was good....Not bragging, just saying, that im not bad or anything.

I dont want to get with any scams, I've already tried "Pro-Scout"
its a rip off!

And I want a agent, but I don't think my mom and I could afford one right now...

And I REALLY REALLY want to work with Disney, so if anyone knows of anything to do so i can meet up with Disney, or "Hollywood records" that would be amazing! =D

My questions are...
1.How much is a good agent?
2.Who should I stay away from?
And any other ideas, would be helpful. =D
Update: Yeah, crusies do cost a lot of money.

But my pearents gt a devorce, and my dad is a jerk and doesnt give us a lot of money...So thats why I'm low on money, I use to have a lot, not anymore though...lol
Update 2: oh yeah, and I might be able to go to...

Washington D.C.
or maybe places really close around there...
Update 3: thank you all for the ideas. I didnt think about it, but I guess I should add a little bit more details, sooo... I've done dancing for 6yrs. I live in Virginia...(incase anyone knows about anything around the VA area?) and....I am gonna beg my mom to let me do singing lessons. But she already said... show more thank you all for the ideas.

I didnt think about it, but I guess I should add a little bit more details, sooo...

I've done dancing for 6yrs.
I live in Virginia...(incase anyone knows about anything around the VA area?)
and....I am gonna beg my mom to let me do singing lessons. But she already said she'd get a program...