Anonymous
Anonymous asked in Beauty & StyleOther - Beauty & Style · 1 decade ago

Should i get highlights????

Well i have brown-chesnuttish [lol] hair. its not very long, and im thinking about getting blonde highlight, or getting my hair cut. well srry i have really bad pics, cause it just takes too long for me to get pics on my computer!! Should i get highlights?? well thanx if you answer, cause i know that my pics arent great! thanx so much! =)

http://s212.photobucket.com/albums/cc301/lilpinkpo...

srry that there black and white, but i dont have many pics on my computer these are like the only good ones and once again, it takes way to long to get my pics on the computer! thanx everybody=]

Update:

Chelsea H- yeah and by the way if your gonna give me a f'kn stupid answer then dont waste my time by answering=)

Update 2:

curlz(or whatever your gay name is)- and how do you know how much i weight? and by the way im not big at all trust me.

and everyone else-plezz, all i want to know is if i should get highlights or not!!

13 Answers

Relevance
  • 1 decade ago
    Favorite Answer

I would get highlights. I just got highlights and I have med. brown hair and I got partial Highlights. The Pic I have now as my default was taken Feb. '07 I need a new pic on here. Anyways...I wouldn't go crazy and get tons of blonde highlights. I would ask for Partial blonde highlights. If you want to see what my hair looks like message me and I will tell you how to find me on Myspace and you can see what Im talking about. It looks as if we have about the same shade hair. Anyways it would look gorgeous with highlights. I can't really tell the length of your hair. But getting an inch cut off with layers may look cute too...lol!! Let me Know what you do Good Luck

• Login to reply the answers
  • 4 years ago

Any talented (honest and truthful) hair stylists will tell you that blondish hair with highlights looks great. But dark hair, whether dk brown or black does not look good at all with any blond highlights/streaks or whatever. It just doesn't look natural. If she tells you anything different from that, then she only cares about whats in your wallet. lol

• Anonymous
    1 decade ago

Highlights would help your appearance a lot.. maybe loose like 10-15 pound as well.. then youll be smokin

• 1 decade ago

Red highlights would look cool

• How do you think about the answers? You can sign in to vote the answer.
  • Anonymous
    1 decade ago

change your hair to light brown and get blonde highlight

• 1 decade ago

your hair kinda look really dark, so dont get super bright blonde highlights. i think you shoukd get more of the light-brown, or dirty blonde highlight.

• 1 decade ago

ur hair is darker so no to the highlights or dark blonde hightlights, ur hairs already short

• Anonymous
    1 decade ago

I don't think so. If you do go for a more caramel color or light brown instead of blonde.

• Anonymous
    1 decade ago

your eyes look retarded

and

yes get the highlights

• Anonymous
    1 decade ago

highlights would look cutee :]

Still have questions? Get your answers by asking now.