Sex without condom?

Hello, a question here for everyone, If you were to have sex without condoms are there chances of pregnancy? Even if you threw the semen outside the vagina?, I know theres chances of STD's but pregnancy?

Best Answer

Yes, there is a big chance. Have you ever touched a man's penis during foreplay? Notice that moisture or droplets at the tip? Well those are little swimmers peeking out. That is why they say you can get pregnant without penetration. While a sperm's life is short-lived, it knows its destiny and will do whatever it can to get to the egg.

I agree with the other responders. Its not 100% that you won't get pregnant, oral contraceptives are 99% effective. But there is still that 1 %. It would be best to continue the pill and condoms to ensure your best chances of avoiding pregnancy. WIthout a condom you are potentially exposing yourself to STD or STIs, including HIV that can lead to AIDS. Try a latex free condom, they may be a bit more expensive but less expensive than a child or a lifetime treatment of herpes. Good luck with your decision!

did you even show up for sex ed class? of course you can get pregnant without a condom, even if you do bust outside of the vagina. hello, there is a thing called pre-***. that can still get a girl pregnant. if you arent ready for a baby, USE PROTECTION. if you arent financially, mentally and physically ready for a baby, USE PROTECTION

Source(s): mommy of a three month old boy
  • Yes anytime someone had unprotected sex their is always a chance of become pregnant even if the guy didn't get off inside her there is still pre *** and it is still very possible to become pregnant with pre ***!

• rxing

absolutley! pre ejaculation hold ALOT of sperm. Not to mention STD's

To be on the safe side Use a condom they are 98% effective.,and as a guy I would make sure that I took it with me when I left. You never know nowadays!

Always a chance with unprotected sex, b/c a male still has pre-ejaculation, which contains enough sperm to impregnate.

Source(s): 33 weeks pregnant with #1

I'm not quite sure how you "throw" semen outside of a vagina.

But, yes... there is a risk. Pre-"c-u-m" is just as potent as the real stuff is.

yes that too and stds with condoms or without go look up hpv you will do like me guard yourself like fort knox,

Talk to Dad. Facts of life topics!

you threw your sperm???? lmao. yes there is a huge chance of getting pregnant. take a sex ed course before you continue to attempt sex