Sex without condom?

Hello, a question here for everyone, If you were to have sex without condoms are there chances of pregnancy? Even if you threw the semen outside the vagina?, I know theres chances of STD's but pregnancy?

12 Answers

Relevance
  • 1 decade ago
    Best Answer

Yes, there is a big chance. Have you ever touched a man's penis during foreplay? Notice that moisture or droplets at the tip? Well those are little swimmers peeking out. That is why they say you can get pregnant without penetration. While a sperm's life is short-lived, it knows its destiny and will do whatever it can to get to the egg.

• 4 years ago

I agree with the other responders. Its not 100% that you won't get pregnant, oral contraceptives are 99% effective. But there is still that 1 %. It would be best to continue the pill and condoms to ensure your best chances of avoiding pregnancy. WIthout a condom you are potentially exposing yourself to STD or STIs, including HIV that can lead to AIDS. Try a latex free condom, they may be a bit more expensive but less expensive than a child or a lifetime treatment of herpes. Good luck with your decision!

• Anonymous
    1 decade ago

did you even show up for sex ed class? of course you can get pregnant without a condom, even if you do bust outside of the vagina. hello, there is a thing called pre-***. that can still get a girl pregnant. if you arent ready for a baby, USE PROTECTION. if you arent financially, mentally and physically ready for a baby, USE PROTECTION

Source(s): mommy of a three month old boy
  • Yes anytime someone had unprotected sex their is always a chance of become pregnant even if the guy didn't get off inside her there is still pre *** and it is still very possible to become pregnant with pre ***!

• How do you think about the answers? You can sign in to vote the answer.
  • rxing
    Lv 7
    1 decade ago

absolutley! pre ejaculation hold ALOT of sperm. Not to mention STD's

To be on the safe side Use a condom they are 98% effective.,and as a guy I would make sure that I took it with me when I left. You never know nowadays!

• Anonymous
    1 decade ago

Always a chance with unprotected sex, b/c a male still has pre-ejaculation, which contains enough sperm to impregnate.

Source(s): 33 weeks pregnant with #1
  • 1 decade ago

I'm not quite sure how you "throw" semen outside of a vagina.

But, yes... there is a risk. Pre-"c-u-m" is just as potent as the real stuff is.

• 1 decade ago

yes that too and stds with condoms or without go look up hpv you will do like me guard yourself like fort knox,

• Anonymous
    1 decade ago

Talk to Dad. Facts of life topics!

• 1 decade ago

you threw your sperm???? lmao. yes there is a huge chance of getting pregnant. take a sex ed course before you continue to attempt sex

Still have questions? Get your answers by asking now.