free beauty samples?

are there any companies that will send me free samples any beauty products needed thanks

8 Answers

Relevance
  • Anonymous
    1 decade ago
    Favorite Answer

Have you checked out http://www.sampleaday.com ?

that site is awesome for free samples of all sorts, they add a new one every day which is sweet. They don't make you fill out surveys or gimics either. You can sign up to the newsletter as well to get the free sample e-mailed to you, but it is not required. They also some times have free contests and stuff where the first one to comment wins prizes.

Funny descriptions too...

Enjoy!

They really do have a ton of free beauty products too

• 1 decade ago

search on the internet for free beauty samples!

that is what i do like all the time !

• Anonymous
    1 decade ago

Sephora lets you choose 3 samples you want them to send you when you place an order.

• 1 decade ago

Sure just go round dept stores ie Debenhams and say you have very sensitive skin and could you just take some trial sizes home to try.Result never have to buy any( go to different girl/counter so the y dont remember you

• How do you think about the answers? You can sign in to vote the answer.
  • oleson
    Lv 4
    3 years ago

bypass to any makeup internet site and that they do rather or bypass the mall and that they in many situations are........thats what i do......and theres a quantity on issues you are able to call and get loose samples if u ask right :)

• Anonymous
    1 decade ago

lots www.olay.com or www.free-beauty-samples.com and wvan www.freebeautysamples.org.uk give tem a try and you will get your free samples last one includes perfume enjoy.

• olay.

Still have questions? Get your answers by asking now.