Anonymous
Anonymous asked in Family & RelationshipsMarriage & Divorce · 1 decade ago

Should I inform others?

I caught a guy at work jerking off onto the lunch on a ex-lover of his who is married. He goes the a refriderator where she keeps her lunch and then he does his thing while no one else is around. I happen to catch him and he told me he has been doign this for several months, right after she dumped him. She used him and then dumped him when he started having feelings for her. If I tell, then I risk losing him as a friend. Part of me thinks that she has it coming. Your thoughts?

He mixes it up in cottage cheese, peaches, chilli....etc. Did I mention that she used him and then dumped him? She is not innocent.

Thanks for the advice. I will stop being friends with him and mind my own business.

• jude
    Favorite Answer

u need to speak to him, warn him not to do this again or u will be forced to tell his boss. she may have it coming but its nasty and no one deserves this.

Liia Sophie it is right and just to speak with this fella and let him know if he doesn't stop this immediately that you'll have to inform the woman. There is always the possibility that he is contaminating her food with things other then germs too. If caught he may very well sell you out and let others know that you knew about it all the time and so you would be in big trouble then also. But to not tell this woman just because you think she might have it coming to her sounds pretty immature. Be a good co-worker and inform this lady (even if you have to do so in a roundabout way by informing her that she would be wise to check her food as you suspect that he may be doing something to it), and you will feel better about it too trust me. How would you feel if the same thing was happening to you and another worker never informed you. Best of luck.

Source(s): 52 years life experience

I think you are a sad person.

This is the work place and he (and you) have no business bringing your drama into there because you are too immature to keep it outside of work.

Hell yeah you should tell on his nasty a@*!!! If he has that many problem he is probably peeing in the coffee pot too. A friend would never put you in the position that he put you into!!!

Plus, if you were in the same position would you want to know?

• Anais

I can't believe this. Are you serious? That is just gross! Why would you seriously be a friend to someone that does this? They obviously have very big problems. It doesn't matter what she did, that is just disgusting and wrong. He needs to get help and yes you should report him. Let's just hope none of it splattered on your stuff!!!! I wouldn't put anything in that refrigerator again and I would definitely stay away from him!

You need to tell! That is a health hazard. It has contaminated all food in the fridge including yours! He will not only be fired but arrested! That is assult. I remember a guy being arrested for pissing in a coffee pot every morning. If you have any morals at all, you will report him.

ok, first of all, who cares who used who. he put himself out there to be used and should have known full well what he was getting into with a married woman. him getting used is his punishment for messing with someone else's wife. jerking off in someones lunch is just plain wrong. i don't care what the circumstance are, i would go to HR and have his butt fired. you never know, he might have beef with you one day and do it to you.

• eve

That is just gross for starters. No she isn't innocent but neither is he. He know she was married and took that chance anyway. He shouldn't be shocked that she didn't leave her hubby for him. Most don't. He made a decision to get involved with her now he needs to live with the circumstances.

If you piss him off, don't you now worry about what he'll do to you to get even?

• True

Yes you need to say something. That is completely disgusting and this jerk should be fired. It is inappropriate. If the employer ever finds out what he did and knows that you knew, you will be fired as well.

You are horrible if you don't say anything.

This question made me mad. LOL

That guy has some real psyche issues. That is so filthy and horrible, you need to let your boss know and that girl. No body should have that comming. Pardon the pun :/

I hope he does not like his job, I don't know a company around that would not fire him for a stunt like that. If you consider him a friend, warning don't p... him off, you might be next.

Grow up and stop writing this crap, any sane person wouldn't even have to ask what to do, Prozac will be the undoing of our society.