USAA wont let me access my account......?

I applyed for loans a while back and I used my Uncles info to co-sign but I didnt do it over the phone cuz the rate could be higher (and laziness). Anyway, I used 2 diff Uncles and listed them as the Foster-Parents cuz there wasnt an Uncle option online. Anyway, USAA locked my acct and said I needed to fax them my... show more I applyed for loans a while back and I used my Uncles info to co-sign but I didnt do it over the phone cuz the rate could be higher (and laziness). Anyway, I used 2 diff Uncles and listed them as the Foster-Parents cuz there wasnt an Uncle option online. Anyway, USAA locked my acct and said I needed to fax them my ID and stuff...so I did and I called them and now they say that I need to fax them my Uncles ID and SSN...but they live a miles away and I dont feel like perturbing them...and I already have financing from Cap One now (since USAA took forever and locked my acct). So basically I asked her why would I need to fax them? They arent customers...and I dont even want your financing anymore? She said its because we require our customers to bla bla bla with patriot act. If my Uncles arent customers they arent under that rule? Is that right? Thats all I needed to know...cuz if they still lock it I'll pay my money to other companies to use their services no big deal to me...Thx
Update: newjerseyguy please go play with a box full of sharp objects....
1 answer 1