I need desperate help with young adult daughter?

My 18yr old daughter has been living on her own for the past four months. Since she has moved out her houde she moved into is in complete disarray. She does'nt do anything. The garbage stacks up, the dishes dont get done, you cant even see her living room floor ,or bedroom floors it's extremely gross. She... show more My 18yr old daughter has been living on her own for the past four months. Since she has moved out her houde she moved into is in complete disarray. She does'nt do anything. The garbage stacks up, the dishes dont get done, you cant even see her living room floor ,or bedroom floors it's extremely gross. She also ha a dog that belongs out side but does'nt and a cat that is completely afraid to go out because it never is let out. She is now showing some horrible symptoms of getting sick all the time and physically is not looking good. So how can I get her to listen and clean things up so her life will improve. The one I have taken is told her she is moving back home in a couple of months but till the what do I do. Help!!!!!!!!!!
Update: The first time i asked for advice I should have expanded on my topic about my daughter. For number one she does not have any problems with drugs at all and I know that for a fact . She also does not smoke, cant stand it And she does not like drinking either.I actually am an extremily lucky mom, I have a very open... show more The first time i asked for advice I should have expanded on my topic about my daughter. For number one she does not have any problems with drugs at all and I know that for a fact . She also does not smoke, cant stand it And she does not like drinking either.I actually am an extremily lucky mom, I have a very open relationship with her and we can talk about everything and anything. The only big problem I have with her is she is very lazy and is a tv addict. so what I need siggestions on is hoe to get her up moving, doing other things and tring to find her a guy friend to do thins with once in awhile. so any opinions are great but dont go in the direction of drugs or an eating disorder cause she is a very proud person and thinks if no one likes her the way she is too bad.