Each of the theaters has nice seats.
- janusamaLv 71 decade agoFavorite Answer
1. every one of two or more considered individually or one by one: each stone in a building; a hallway with a door at each end.
2. every one individually; each one: Each had a different solution to the problem.
3. to, from, or for each; apiece: They cost a dollar each.
every person; everybody.
Each had a different idea = Everyone had a different idea
Each (PC) has a different CPU (O)
Everyone has a different CPU (X)
Each person =/= Everyone person
Each person = Every personSource(s): 自己
- wolfskyblueLv 71 decade ago