Past life regression hypnotherapy?

Has anyone ever tried that and if so how was it? Did it help you in any way? I have mixed feelings on the subject, too many weird situations and scenarios with past lives that seem far fetched. But I have read it's helped people out a lot in over coming fears and accomplishing goals, just curious.

I'M NOT ASKING FOR THE HOLLY ROLLERS TO PUT A SAY IN THINGS OR SAY WHAT IS EVIL AND WHAT'S NOT, THIS IS NOT ABOUT RELIGION, IT'S JUST A QUESTION. I DO HAVE RESPECT FOR RELIGIONS, HOWEVER I DO BELIEVE IN GOD BUT HUMANS DO NOT FULLY KNOW ANYTHING, NO ONE WILL EVER KNOW UNLESS THEY PASS ON, IT IS WRONG TO SAY YOU WILL GO TO HELL FOR THIS OR THAT OR FOLLOW US, GIVE THIS CHURCH MONEY. LIKE POLITICS THERE IS A LOT OF PROPAGANDA WITH RELIGIONS. THERE ARE TRULY GOOD PEOPLE, YET THERE ARE BAD PEOPLE AS WELL IN EACH RELIGION AND ABUSE CERTAIN THINGS. BEING A HUMAN SHOULD BE ABOUT SELF DISCOVER, DISCOVERING OUR PLANET, HELPING OTHERS,LOVE, COMPASSION, BEING A GOOD PERSON, BEING THE BEST YOU CAN BE, NOT JUDGING OTHERS AND TELLING THEM WHAT WILL HAPPEN IF THEY DON'T DO CERTAIN THINGS. WE ARE NOT THE JUDGE. BESIDES PEOPLE WASTE TO MUCH TIME ON CERTAIN THINGS AND WHATS GOING ON IN THE MEDIA THEY FORGET WHATS REAL AND IGNORING WHATS GOING ON UNDER OUR NOSES BY THE HORRIBLE DEVIOUS PEOPLE OUT THERE.

OH AND ABOUT THE WITCHCRAFT THING, IT COULD BE REAL TO A CERTAIN ASPECT, BUT I THINK IT'S ABOUT BELIEVING SOMETHING IS REAL AND IT MAY HAPPEN AND THEN THEY SAY IT'S BECAUSE OF WITCHCRAFT. CRY ME A RIVER, BUT DO YOU KNOW HOW MANY STUPID HUMAN KILLED PEOPLE BACK IN THE DAY FOR WITCHCRAFT BECAUSE OF STUPID REASONS? OH MY CROPS DIDN'T GROW, MUST BE CAUSE THAT PERSON IS A WITCH. OH, THAT PERSON LOOKS FUNNY THEY MUST BE A WITCH. OH, SHE GROWS NATURAL HERBS TO CURE THINGS, OBVIOUS WITCH. JUST LIKE JOAN OF ARC, MAYBE SHE WAS SEEING ANGELS, MAYBE NOT MAYBE SHE WASN'T RIGHT UP STAIRS, BUT AT LEAST SHE WAS TRYING TO HELP FOR THE GOOD, SHE DIDN'T DESERVE TO BURN FOR IT. IT'S EVIL TO ACCUSE, IT'S EVIL TO JUDGE. MAYBE SOME OF YOU SHOULD LIGHTEN UP, SMOKE A DAMN JOINT HAHA, NOT THAT I DO THAT BUT GEE WHIZ DO PEOPLE GET ALL OUT OF WHACK ABOUT THINGS. MAYBE YOU SHOULD WATCH THE MOVIE:WHAT THE BLEEP DO WE KNOW. I DUNNO BUT PLEASE NO COMMENTS FROM THE PEANUT GALLERY.

Best Answer

Great question.

I am a hypnotherapist, and have been in practice for many years. Past life regressions are one of my favorite things to do.

I only do a PLR if the client asks about it. I suggest you find a qualified hypnotherapist in your area and ask about it. Most sessions will last about 1.5 to 2 hours.

Past life regression is a great tool to help overcome fears and remove blocks.

Our subconscious carries all of the memories from our time in the womb until we die. PLR makes the assumption that we also continue to record the memories during the time between when we die and the time when we are born again.

So we can also do an in between life regression, and find out what happened between lives when your soul is just floating around.

Of course I am being very vague here, but I want you to just get the point.

A client of mine had a fear of bodies of water. It was stopping him from enjoying time at a lake where his family had a cabin. As soon as he would get 5 feet from the water his heart would pound, he'd start breathing fast and shallow, and experience a general anxiety about the whole situation. When he first came to see me it was my plan to just work on this like a phobia. When he got to my office, and after we had talked for a while, he asked about past life regression. I was more than happy to comply. It turns out that he was necking in a old car with his wife at the time overlooking a pond. Somehow the break got bumped and the car went into the pond and they drowned.

Now, obviously there are therapeutic techniques that we use to make this information viable to help eliminate the fear, and I got a phone call from him the next week. He was on a boat enjoying time with his kids on the water.

Now is the stuff that people come up with real, fake , made up? It doesn't matter. What does matter is that our minds hold all the answers to help us in this life, and using PLR is just one way to access this information, as is hypnosis in general. Also, it's very entertaining.

One last thing. You can use it creatively as well. One of my clients is a set designer for a traveling theater company. When she runs into a mind block for sets, she'll come to me and sure enough, she has lived in that time period or whatever and can easily visualize ideas for sets. It can be alot of fun.

Hope this helps.

Source(s): I'm a hypnotherapist.

Hypnotherapy is a trick! It leaves your brain open to demons, and if they're permit in you'll come to be an Abomination. All Abominations, Apostates and Maleficars MUST be positioned to dying, through the need of the Maker!

if you read many master many souls.

I think by a doctor weis he writes about his expieriances helping this one woman out.

what is good about this book is how he totally denied the existance of this in the start. he was a hynotheriphyt and through his practice he had an example where his theropy actually helped this girl overcome many problems in her life.

I would read this book and it should put any fears and doughts to rest

• pappyg

Please stay away please!

1Sa 15:23 For rebellion is as the sin of witchcraft, and stubbornness is as iniquity and idolatry. Because thou hast rejected the word of the LORD, he hath also rejected thee from being king.

2Ch 33:6 And he caused his children to pass through the fire in the valley of the son of Hinnom: also he observed times, and used enchantments, and used witchcraft, and dealt with a familiar spirit, and with wizards: he wrought much evil in the sight of the LORD, to provoke him to anger.

Gal 5:19 Now the works of the flesh are manifest, which are these; Adultery, fornication, uncleanness, lasciviousness,

Gal 5:20 Idolatry, witchcraft, hatred, variance, emulations, wrath, strife, seditions, heresies,

Gal 5:21 Envyings, murders, drunkenness, revellings, and such like: of the which I tell you before, as I have also told you in time past, that they which do such things shall not inherit the kingdom of God.

Source(s): KJV

There is some evidence for this. I don't know too much about this, but it has to do with the re-incarnation of souls.

I think what it really does is get deep into your conscience and into what you wished life could be like. Not what it was in another life.