How should a student studying in MSc in Marketing analyze case studies?
- 1 decade agoFavorite Answer
There are many methods, but here's a popular one. If there are questions at the end of the case, just answer the questions and you'd be fine. If not, follow this framework:
1. Situation analysis
2. Identification of decision problem(s)
3. Definition of objective(s)
4. Identification of alternative strategies/ tactics
5. Definition of evaluation parameters
6. Evaluation of alternatives
8. Implementation issues and plan
9. Likely contingencies (based on situation analysis) and contingency plan
Step 1 & 2 goes side by side, and would involve SWOT and PEST analysis.
I hope that helps.
- 4 years ago
- Anonymous1 decade ago
be hard worker and discuss with M Sc holder in this field..............