how much will a laptop costs all together?

Favorite Answer

the most lowest non priced laptop non used is about $450

hope that helps! oh and also most of the $450's come with 512 RAM, celeron M processors, 80 gig hardrives, and windows vista basic. these spes arent so hot the only problem is the RAM, becuase for windows vista you need like at least 1 gig of RAM( thats what i did when i bought a computer like this go to frys there RAM is really cheap)

and then after that there really fast if you use windows resume. WHen i used windows resume on my laptop with those specs it completely started up in 16 seconds!!!!!(compaq/HP)

Source(s): bestbuy.frys, me, compaq,hp

If you are into buying a laptop, then it is upto your requirement that the rate of the laptop depends on. Laptops range from Rs. 25,000 to almost over Rs. 10,00,000. I bought a laptop recently with a good configuration. It has 2GB ram , 160GB harddisk, 1.73 Ghz Intel processor, 1.3 Mp Camera, Wi-Fi, BlueTooth, 5-in-1 card reader,and upgradable to 4GB ram. It is an acer and i got the deal for Rs.34,000. It was the best deal as the laptops of same configuration would cost over 75,000.

there is a 100$ laptop at laptop.org and a 250$ laptop from intel called classmate pc (these are very low budget pcs without many features)

• ?

They run from $500 to $2000 depending on what you are looking for.

It depends on your processor, memory (aka RAM), computer hard drive size, graphics card, screen size, features, and even brand name. If you want a Mac, I suggest MacBook Pro 2.5GHz. If you want a PC, I suggest the Sony VAIO FZ series.

where are you buying the laptop?

which laptop?

what are the specs?

used or new?

HP has some nice ones here.

They even run vista well. :-)

http://www.shopping.hp.com/webapp/shopping/series_...