how much will a laptop costs all together?

7 Answers

Relevance
  • Anonymous
    1 decade ago
    Favorite Answer

the most lowest non priced laptop non used is about $450

hope that helps! oh and also most of the $450's come with 512 RAM, celeron M processors, 80 gig hardrives, and windows vista basic. these spes arent so hot the only problem is the RAM, becuase for windows vista you need like at least 1 gig of RAM( thats what i did when i bought a computer like this go to frys there RAM is really cheap)

and then after that there really fast if you use windows resume. WHen i used windows resume on my laptop with those specs it completely started up in 16 seconds!!!!!(compaq/HP)

Source(s): bestbuy.frys, me, compaq,hp
  • 1 decade ago

If you are into buying a laptop, then it is upto your requirement that the rate of the laptop depends on. Laptops range from Rs. 25,000 to almost over Rs. 10,00,000. I bought a laptop recently with a good configuration. It has 2GB ram , 160GB harddisk, 1.73 Ghz Intel processor, 1.3 Mp Camera, Wi-Fi, BlueTooth, 5-in-1 card reader,and upgradable to 4GB ram. It is an acer and i got the deal for Rs.34,000. It was the best deal as the laptops of same configuration would cost over 75,000.

• Anonymous
    1 decade ago

there is a 100$ laptop at laptop.org and a 250$ laptop from intel called classmate pc (these are very low budget pcs without many features)

• ?
    Lv 6
    1 decade ago

They run from $500 to $2000 depending on what you are looking for.

• How do you think about the answers? You can sign in to vote the answer.
  • 1 decade ago

It depends on your processor, memory (aka RAM), computer hard drive size, graphics card, screen size, features, and even brand name. If you want a Mac, I suggest MacBook Pro 2.5GHz. If you want a PC, I suggest the Sony VAIO FZ series.

• Anonymous
    1 decade ago

where are you buying the laptop?

which laptop?

what are the specs?

used or new?

• 1 decade ago

HP has some nice ones here.

They even run vista well. :-)

http://www.shopping.hp.com/webapp/shopping/series_...

Still have questions? Get your answers by asking now.