have you heard the We the Kings cd?

theres this really cool band i just found out about called We the Kings, and i wanted to know if anyone has heard their cd. comments?

ya i think i heard skyway avenue? thats a cool music vid.

Favorite Answer

yea i have it. its a really good cd. i also saw them last saturday (march 1) and met travis the singer

great CD. one of my favorite little known bands. i think that "check yes juliet" is now a single, so you can expect a music video soon. they are excellent live. i would highly suggest you try to get tickets to their upcoming "long hair don't care" tour. (i wish i could, but they aren't coming to atlanta). probably my favorite songs off the album are "check yes juliet", "august is over", and "the quiet". it took me a while to find their cd (i'm not an MP3 kinda guy), but it was completely worth it.

Yes, I have it. It's decent. Not amazing, mind you, but I like it.

They sound very similar to Boys Like Girls, if you listen to "All Again For You" and then go listen to "Hero/Heroine" they sound almost exactly the same.

But yeah, I like "Check Yes, Juliet" and "Skyway Avenue."

: ]

Yeah i think its a good Cd i really like the song Stay Young and they sound really good live

• Taylor

Yeah, I love We the Kings!

My favorite songs are "All Again For You", "Check Yes Juliet", and "Whoa".

The CD is amazing. :D

I lovelovelove Check Yes Juliet. :]

I love it! My favorite song is Stay Young

Yes, go buy it.