Anonymous
Anonymous asked in Arts & HumanitiesVisual ArtsPhotography · 1 decade ago

Yearbook ideas?

i'm in the yearbook commity and i have 2 pages that are back to back and i have no idea what to do on them.

I have used everything i need to put in a yearbook plus a few others of my ideas

now i just need one more creative idea to put on the 3rd to last page!

please please i need to make this page really interesting

18 Answers

Relevance
  • Anonymous
    1 decade ago
    Best Answer

Have a wicked simple idea (like +'s or stripes) and then make it dramatic and colorful. xD

• 1 decade ago

The correct spelling of Committee under a picture of the "Yearbook Commity".

• Anonymous
    1 decade ago

Find a student who has a story to tell

or. If your school has a photography class put some of the inspiring photographers pictures in the yearbook.

• 1 decade ago

Interview people on stuff thats current. Like fashion, the price of gas, what cars people are driving, you could even do interviews of what plans people have over the next x amount of years and put candid pictures with captions below them.

• How do you think about the answers? You can sign in to vote the answer.
  • Anonymous
    1 decade ago

Make big stars, and inside of them perhaps write the names of honor role students/students involved in school theator, etc etc. Or draw basketballs, write in the names of students on the bball team. Somethin like that would be cool.

• Anonymous
    1 decade ago

A picture with people's best friends. Baby pictures, Teachers goof off, Teacher's lounge?, The bad side of your school. Thats all I got.

• 4 years ago

What about a graph drawn out to show how you raised the bar in sports and academics compared to last year? or a logo of some sort that says "Raising the bar" followed by the name of your school.

• 1 decade ago

You can put all kinds of stuff on there like designs such as stars and moons and the other one sun and clouds.. or put pictures of people in their classrooms...idk, well i wish you good luck!!??!!

• 1 decade ago

If your in highschool what about putting pictures of the students from when they were younger.

• Anonymous
    1 decade ago

ppl love to write captions-put some funny casual pics and add speech and thought balloons for them to add their own captions

Still have questions? Get your answers by asking now.