Famous Lefty Guitarists..?

I've been playing a right-handed guitar left-handed (upside down and backwards) for about 5 years now and I want to know if there are any really good famous guitarists who played this way that I can use a sort of "study guides"... And no one answer this question with "Jimi Hendrix" because... show more I've been playing a right-handed guitar left-handed (upside down and backwards) for about 5 years now and I want to know if there are any really good famous guitarists who played this way that I can use a sort of "study guides"...
And no one answer this question with "Jimi Hendrix" because Jimi RE-STRUNG his guitar! I want REAL inverted guitarists. I know one of the legends is Dick Dale... and I think Albert King played southpaw as well...
But seriously... no Hendrix answers... he was a good guitarist, but he didn't play upside down... therefor, he was nothing special...
Update: Also, I can't just buy a left-handed guitar. One problem is money. The other is that I've already learned most of the basics with my current guitar. I've tried to pick up a lefty guitar and it doesn't make sense in my head. And I know that I'm nothing special either, for the chick who left... show more Also, I can't just buy a left-handed guitar. One problem is money. The other is that I've already learned most of the basics with my current guitar. I've tried to pick up a lefty guitar and it doesn't make sense in my head.

And I know that I'm nothing special either, for the chick who left the first comment. I'm not trying to be "special", I'm just trying to learn how to play better, the only way I know how to play...
Update 2: And to "Nick J"... now ur just listing guitarists...
Synyster Gates is right-handed! Now Zacky V., he plays left-handed, but with a lefty guitar...
Update 3: Nick J: Didn't mean it like that, lol. But a couple of them are "inverted" guitarists, so as of right now, ur doing the best. Kepp listing them if u want, I'm sure u'll find more... ^^
Update 4: Alright, Nick J. Well, at the rate ur going, u'll probably get Best Answer. Keep 'em coming, dude!
Update 5: Nick J: Sorry, dudette, lol!