Another question for type 1 diabetics ...?

If you haven't seen me before ... my daughter is 2 years old and has type 1 diabetes. I usually go to my daughter's endocrinologist with diabetes related questions, but many times I find better answers here. Sometimes my daughter's blood sugars go low. They haven't lately, but did a few times... show more If you haven't seen me before ... my daughter is 2 years old and has type 1 diabetes. I usually go to my daughter's endocrinologist with diabetes related questions, but many times I find better answers here.

Sometimes my daughter's blood sugars go low. They haven't lately, but did a few times in the past. She can't tell me about the lows yet, but I'm usually tipped off when she starts crying a lot in a certain way.

If her blood sugars are low, and she gets upset, will that raise her blood sugar significantly quickly? So if I take her reading while she's crying and it shows 60, does that mean it might have been as low as 40 within the last few minutes? Does the blood sugar go up immediately, or does it take some time after she's started being upset?

I'm not sure if I asked this correctly ... If I start getting strange answers I'll add on to explain better.

Thanks in advance!
Update: gazeygoo, I did not ask for your opinion on my level of diabetes knowledge. If you can't answer the question politely, perhaps you shouldn't answer at all.
Update 2: Thank you Starr :o) Just to be clear, I wasn't asking if I could get her blood sugar up by letting her cry, I know that wouldn't work and I wouldn't allow that to happen anyway. She always gets a juice box if she's anywhere under 80, just to be safe. I just wanted to make sure she isn't... show more Thank you Starr :o) Just to be clear, I wasn't asking if I could get her blood sugar up by letting her cry, I know that wouldn't work and I wouldn't allow that to happen anyway. She always gets a juice box if she's anywhere under 80, just to be safe. I just wanted to make sure she isn't getting really low just before she starts crying, without me knowing.
Update 3: micksmix ... thank you for your detailed answer, but I'm way past that. ml88b, you understand me :o) yes, I've found the juice does work within a couple of minutes, it's amazing actually. laser, that you for such a nice response. The problem with her insulin is the doses are so small there... show more micksmix ... thank you for your detailed answer, but I'm way past that.

ml88b, you understand me :o) yes, I've found the juice does work within a couple of minutes, it's amazing actually.

laser, that you for such a nice response. The problem with her insulin is the doses are so small there isn't much room to correct it. She takes 1 unit of fast acting for breakfast, and 1.5 for lunch and dinner. She really needs 1.75 for lunch, because she goes too high with 1.5 and to low with 2 ... but there's no way to give her such an exact dose.