Anonymous
Anonymous asked in SportsBaseball · 1 decade ago

Cubs or Sox?

I'm from Chicago so I hear either cubs suck or sox suck every second

Update:

dude tom, i mean the chicago cubs and the chicago white sox.

20 Answers

Relevance
  • Anonymous
    1 decade ago
    Favorite Answer

cubs are and will always be the number one suckiest and most unlovable losers ever sox and kick cubs A*S*S anyday

• Anonymous
    1 decade ago

Chicago Cubs.

• Anonymous
    1 decade ago

I'm not a fan of either team. But if I had to choose, I like the Cubs better than the White Sox.

• White Sox

im sorry but I don't see why this year will be any different for the Cubs

if they havn't won in 100 years of saying "this is our year" I can't really believe anyone who says that this is it

they got Fukodome so what? they spend millions of dollars and the Sox spend money wisely, but who has won a WS in the last 10 years

the Sox play in a tougher division and thats the only reason the Cubs have a better chance to win their division

• How do you think about the answers? You can sign in to vote the answer.
  • timjim
    Lv 6
    1 decade ago

Cubs suck

Completely

Useless

By

Saturday, Sunday, September, or whenever.

nuff said

• K.B.
    Lv 5
    1 decade ago

I agree with brett.... I also don't listen to someones "argument "about the two teams the second they bring up 100 years without a title. If you are talking about this year the Cubs are the better team.

• JT-24
    Lv 6
    1 decade ago

Cubs...much easier to watch a game at Wrigley then at the Cell...I have seen multiple games at both and the Cubs fans are much better fans...Cubs are my N.L. team.

• 1 decade ago

Chicago White Sox. Hope they turn it around in '08.

• Anonymous
    1 decade ago

Cubs...and I don't even really care for Baseball...but I'll watch if its the cubs.... and I'm from California.

• 1 decade ago

Cubs are definitely better right now, better pitching and a better lineup- especially if they acquire Brian Roberts in the near future :)

• 1 decade ago

you ll always hear idiots saying the world champion boston red sox suck. That might be true with the cubs now , as they havent won a world series in 100 years now.

Still have questions? Get your answers by asking now.