Anonymous
Anonymous asked in SportsBaseball · 1 decade ago

Cubs or Sox?

I'm from Chicago so I hear either cubs suck or sox suck every second

dude tom, i mean the chicago cubs and the chicago white sox.

Favorite Answer

cubs are and will always be the number one suckiest and most unlovable losers ever sox and kick cubs A*S*S anyday

Chicago Cubs.

I'm not a fan of either team. But if I had to choose, I like the Cubs better than the White Sox.

• White Sox

im sorry but I don't see why this year will be any different for the Cubs

if they havn't won in 100 years of saying "this is our year" I can't really believe anyone who says that this is it

they got Fukodome so what? they spend millions of dollars and the Sox spend money wisely, but who has won a WS in the last 10 years

the Sox play in a tougher division and thats the only reason the Cubs have a better chance to win their division

• timjim

Cubs suck

Completely

Useless

By

Saturday, Sunday, September, or whenever.

nuff said

• K.B.

I agree with brett.... I also don't listen to someones "argument "about the two teams the second they bring up 100 years without a title. If you are talking about this year the Cubs are the better team.

• JT-24

Cubs...much easier to watch a game at Wrigley then at the Cell...I have seen multiple games at both and the Cubs fans are much better fans...Cubs are my N.L. team.

Chicago White Sox. Hope they turn it around in '08.

Cubs...and I don't even really care for Baseball...but I'll watch if its the cubs.... and I'm from California.

Cubs are definitely better right now, better pitching and a better lineup- especially if they acquire Brian Roberts in the near future :)

you ll always hear idiots saying the world champion boston red sox suck. That might be true with the cubs now , as they havent won a world series in 100 years now.