Looking to get a tattoo on the side of my foot...?

want something really girly, pink stars and flowers, about 20cms long, having trouble finding inspiration...

Also what's the pain factor? Does anyone know any good tattooists in the East Midlands of UK?

Cheers people xxx

Has anyone got any pics please - thanks :)

• sara
    Favorite Answer

i have one on the top of my foot more towards the outward side right over all my toe bones like the ones that go up there was ONE point where it hurt cause he dug the needle in more trying to make a "sparkly" i call them its two shooting stars done in black and outlined in light blue in memory of my son who passed when he was 9 days old the tattoo didnt hurt at all i was soo shocked cause usually pain hurts me a lot but it didnt hurt it makes your foot twitch like the muscles and stuff just make your toes tingle and twitch its really not as bad as your thinking it is i always think its gonna be worse then it is you should be fine though and if you can draw id draw your own so its more original maybe get like a scene kinda maybe get a couple flowers for significant people in your life or summit of that type and have stars over it and a background of outside like with a moon and stuff would be kinda cool im not sure how big 20 cms is but you could always go a bit bigger and have it still look good or just get i dont know something cute and girly that you like try to be original even though i have shooting stars on my foot its gettin kinda old seeing EVERYONE and their moms grandmas everyone with star tattoos id get something original and cool draw it up and be creative

I just recently got a foot tat and its pink stars with swirls and let me tell you...it hurts really bad I have four tattoos and my foot was the worst pain by far! But like everyone says it really worth the pain...you'll love it when it done...

Good luck!

I am not sure about designs, but i have one along the entire length of my foot, on the inner part. Near the anlke bone (on the bony parts) didn't hurt very bad at all, but as he got somewhere between the ankle bone and toes, WOW! It felt like I was being burned...fortunately, he kept stopping to get more ink, etc, so it was not unbearable. I am going in for a touch-up soon, so it wasn't bad enough to stay away for gooD!

I have a purple and pink butterfly with swirls around it on my right foot and it is the worst pain I have ever felt. Just be prepared! I had to hold my leg with both my arms because it was shaking uncontrollably. lol. But I loved the finished product! I think the foot is a sexy and lady like place for a tat!

about a year ago i got a forget-me-not flower done on the top of my foot in rememberance of my father who had passed away a month before etc and yea it hurt really bad but its worth it i loved mine. i think it kinda depends on yoru pain tolerance level i mean if you dont do well with pain it might hurt more that most other people but i mean mine i just tried to talk to the person i took with me so i wouldnt think about the guy tattooing my foot lol it actually worked for me

• maggie

that'll hurt. i had my whole foot done and belive me it hurts but the pain is so worth it. check out ratemyink.com or tattoojonny.com for some ideas.

that's an ouch waiting to happen

i would look at bmeink.com they have lots too look at.