Ashley Shannon asked in TravelNepal · 1 decade ago

nepal hepll?

i need the president of nepal and a lot of famous people from nepal plz help!!!!!

• Sarah
    Favorite Answer

I just type in "Who is the Prime Minister of Nepal" and a lot of different sites came up. I like these two. The second one also has a wonderful picture you might can copy and print.

The first one list all the Prime Minister's.

List of Prime Ministers of Nepal - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia

The position of Prime Minister of Nepal was created in 1799. Few of Nepal's Prime Ministers have carried a democratic mandate. ...

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/List_of_Prime_Ministers_of_Nepal - 43k - Cached

Office of the Prime Minister and Council of Ministers

Official site of the Prime Minister and council of ministers. ... Annual Policy and Program of Government of Nepal, 2007/08 (New) ...

www.pmo.gov.np - 11k - Cached

Hope these help. Sorry I'm late in answering but I have been

visiting my daughter and her family.

Nepal does not have a president. The Branchers of government is Executive-Primeminister who is head f government.

Interim Council of ministers formed April 1, 2007.

I type in president of Nepal and many sights came up. Try this one:

Nepal (11/07)

Facts about the land, people, history, government, political conditions, economy, foreign relations of Nepal. ... President Bush and President Kagame of R...

www.state.gov/r/pa/ei/bgn/5283.htm - 64k - Cached

Nepal was a Hindu kingdom country up to 2 years ago. But people didn't like it and they wanted to sack the monarchy. Now there going to held an election which will choose a president for the country. This will be a historical election in Nepal.

The Famous People from Nepal. As per I know..

Prithwi Narayan Shah-

The person who join small small country into one country and that is today's Nepal.

Araniko - Who was a Sculpture

Laxmi Prasad Devkota - Poetry Writer

Bhanubhakta Acharya - Epic Writer

Girija Prasad Koirala - Multiple Times become Prime Minister

Puspa Kamal Dahal - Maoist Leader aimed to change whole country's infrastructure with help of Dr. Baburam Bhattarai.

Dr. Baburam Bhattarai - Famous Architecture + having Phd on multiple subjects.

There is no President in Nepal. The most people in nepal are probably the politicians(or maoist leaders) and actors. I don't think there is any nepali person in an international level.

unless things have changed.......there is no president of nepal........i was there in january and it was run by a prime minister.....b/c the monarchy went down a few months ago.....elections were to happen in february....but tooo much turmoil so I think they didn't happen.