Bee Bee asked in Politics & GovernmentElections · 1 decade ago

Would You Hire President Candidate Barrack H. Obama AS your CEO?

If you had a billion dollar a year bussiness profit. On his character, or his knowledge of the buisness,or would you hire just because he's know how to make good speeches, Since all three are impotant, Also Apply the same question to Hillary R. Clinton.This is how I did it to know which way to think on the canidates. I had to make it personal. what would it cost me.

Favorite Answer

Good question. No way I'd hire him. Or Clinton.

Bush, while not having such a stellar record, perhaps, has at least run something. Obama hasn't managed so much as a day care.(Unless you count shady real estate deals.) He might be able to sell ice to a penguin, but has no way to close the deal.

Hillary is not to be trusted. Look how she turned on her former employer, Wal-Mart, when it was convenient politically to do so. Look how fast she's willing to torpedo NAFTA, which was such a great thing for her and Billy-boy back when they pushed that abomination through. Can you really trust someone like that with your livelyhood and those of your other employees? It's all about her. Always.

All in all, the only people, on either side, that I would trust with my company, are no longer in the race.

Guess I'd try to manage my own affairs.

Hey, there's an idea. Tell 'em all to go pound sand.

Well, considering that having an education about how to run a business hasn't helped the only president to have a MBA (I speak of W and his failure as President), I don't really think you can equate the two.

Running the country is not like running a business, and frankly, I think we need less business-types making important decisions in politics. (Don't get me wrong, business, even big business should have a say, but not an overwhelming voice in contrast to the average person.)

McCain, Obama, and Clinton wouldn't be the top of anyone's list on the Fortune 500 for their CEO... and that's a plus for each of them in my book.

Well I wouldn't hire a CEO to be president, a lawyer to be doctor or a doctor to be a lawyer, so I'm not sure what your getting at. CEOs make profit by externalizing costs. For government to take the same tack would be to screw over the American people like they have been doing for the last 20+ years.

He likes us to think of he replaced into poor, yet he particular have been given quite some opportunities maximum poor human beings not at all get! He would have as plenty funds as Hillary and he and his spouse nonetheless does not be chuffed or proud. they have boulders on their shoulders not basically chips. If he have been so poor he would have been eligible for provides you not loans.

No, and I also would never hire any business CEO to be President of the United States.

They are vastly different positions.

Would Ken Lay or Dennis Koslowski or Jack Welch have made great presidents?

Neither one, Mitt Romney if the selection is based on sheer business experience. Hillary Clinton for all her claims of experience & 'being ready on day 1', what crisis has she had to manage ? What legislation has she ever passed that made an impact on the country ? If experience and years of service carry weight with you, vote for John McCain.

I wouldn't hire him.Because if I made one mistake he would keep bringing it up over and over again just like Hillary voting the Iraq war.Also I dont feel like being arrested and have lawsuits against me because he keeps stealing other companies speeches and ideas.Also after awhile his voice becomes annoying.

Now Hilary id hire in a heartbeat.Especially since shes the most powerful women in America..that has to be good for business.

I would hire him over probably everyone else. He is the most qualified person I have ever met to lead this nation, a business, a church, and even a fighting battalion

Will you hire George W or Hillary for that McWW3?

Yes. If he could pull just half the shady deals for my company he has pulled for his own finances I'd be rich.

Celticex........Jack Welch very well might have.