Wedding favors?

I need an idea for wedding favors for my wedding in November. There will be about 65 guests. The wedding is at an aquarium. I want to spend around $2-3 per favor. Any ideas?

Favorite Answer

Skip the favors and devote that $130 to $195 to something that will actually increase your guests' comfort and enjoyment, something like a more convenient location and time, better food, a better band. People involved in The Wedding Industry (or suckers for such people) may tell you that favors are "needed" or that it will "look funny" to not have them. Emily Post and Miss Manners will tell you something different, and they aren't trying to sell you anything. So who are you going to believe?

At weddings you've attended, you've probably heard a lot of "Oh, how nice!" and "Thank you for the lovely gift" politeness. What you didn't hear was the thoughts people are too nice to say out loud, thoughts like "Now I'm stuck with this crappy cheap junk" and "What the heck am I supposed to DO with this nonsense?" and "Where can I ditch this troublesome geegaw without offending anyone?"

FavorableAffairs.com

Candy Favors

I would get the metal cookie cutter in shape of a fish. Attach a note thanking the guest with pretty ribbon. This would be under the $2 budget.

I'm doing personalized M&M's I can get them in my wedding colors and print up to 8 charachters on 2 lines...mine will say Miguel & Lindsey.......Just Married.......True Love....something like that.....our date is not set but that's an option also...it's about $12 for a 7 oz bag and you can have 2 colors and 2 text in each bag...... I'll find some cute little bags or treat boxes to put them in...nothing extravegant but I like it.

I think this gorgeous sea shell candle or mini beach bag which can be filled with your favorites candies is great as well. Another great suggestion is this super elegant starfish wine stopper. All makes for wonderful favors

Since it's an aquarium theme, if you wanted something a little different, maybe you could find a place that made Candy Sushi. I don't know what that would cost, but just throwing something out there. Congratulations!!!

favor warehouse.com has great favors at a great price. Also, you can order starfish in bulk and tie a ribbon and tag on them. It will cost $2 each with the ribbon and tag

What are your colors? I always like food --maybe Swedish fish in a cute container--or you can buy the sweet/sour candy fish in bulk.

try to visit www.whimsandlikes.com. there is a lot of choices to choose from. elegant and affordable too.

Ann's bridal.com