Yahoo Answers is shutting down on May 4th, 2021 (Eastern Time) and beginning April 20th, 2021 (Eastern Time) the Yahoo Answers website will be in read-only mode. There will be no changes to other Yahoo properties or services, or your Yahoo account. You can find more information about the Yahoo Answers shutdown and how to download your data on this help page.

關於日本Amazon的國際訂購‥

我是第一次在Amazon上面購物(日本的)

請問一下,他的國際包裹大概什麼時候會到貨?

我人在英國,所以我之前找知識都沒有看到類似的答案

還有就是他有空運的嗎?

不然說是海運感覺真的會很久‥

Update:

(According to the word limit, I will be running out of space if I put everything that want to say, so I will reply you here instead)

XD I was worried, about not coming back in time to give out the points.

I guess I did manage at the end lol... sorry about the englishness!

Update 2:

Cos I couldn't accessed to internet recently on my laptop, so I've got to use one of these library PC... and thanks a lot!

There is some really good information in your answer; even Amazon sent my post with FedEx at the end...

But still! Thanks a lot! It was pretty helpful~

1 Answer

Rating
  • ?
    Lv 7
    1 decade ago
    Favorite Answer

Amazon.jp 的國際包裹運送時間

(Availability) + (Shipping Time) = Total Delivery Time

Availability 指的是 Amazon 備貨時間, 根據商品說明可換算時間(見下文)

在 2007年3月7日之後, Amazon.jp 已不再提供 International Economy Shipping, 全免改用快速件 International Express Shipping (大約 2~5日).

International Economy Shipping

International Economy Shipping is no longer available after March, 7, 2007.

International Express Shipping2 to 5 Business Days (Excluding some countries and the regions)

Availability

In stock: The item is on hand at our fulfillment center, and we expect to be able to prepare this item for shipment within a few hours to a few days (depending on the shipment method you choose).

Usually ships in 2-3 days : We expect to receive the item from a nearby distributor and ship it to you within 2 to 3 days of your order.

Usually ships in 1-2 weeks : We expect to receive the item from a distributor and ship it to you within 1 to 2 weeks of your order.

Usually ships in 3-5 weeks : Our suppliers are unable to predict when they will have more copies in stock, but we hope to be able to ship it to you within 3 to 5 weeks.

Out of Stock : This item is currently not available for ordering.

Special Order : We must obtain this item directly from the publisher, label, or studio and can then ship it to you within 4 to 6 weeks of your order. We will notify you within 4 weeks if we have trouble obtaining an item.

Limited Availability : This item is not currently available for ordering from Amazon.co.jp, and we have stopped taking orders for it.

Not yet released and Not yet published--on order : The latest release date information that we have for the item will be on its product information page. If you want to pre-order the item, we will ship it to you once the release date passes and the item is made available to us for shipment.

Source(s): 跨國交易專家
Still have questions? Get your answers by asking now.